The Awesome Blogger Award!


Yay! Awesome Blogger Award!!  I don't really have an intro so I'm just going to go ahead and do the rules.

RULES!:
Thank the person who nominated you
THANK YOU DAISY @LEAD THE REVELS FOR NOMINATING ME!

Tag it under #AwesomeBloggerAward in the reader. 
Idk what that is, is it a Wordpress thing?  I guess labels will suffice XD

Answer the questions that the person who nominated you asked.
*points down below the post, to the writing that is not currently there as I am typing to now but will soon be there as soon as I type it which is not at the moment I am typing this in*

Nominate at least 5 bloggers
Uhhh who hasn't been nominated that I know?  Can I nominate someone who has already been nominated?  Ehh I'm sure the rules are a lil' bendable

Give your nominees 10 new questions
*rubs hands together evily* Yesssssssss I will make those later.
PROCRASTINATION!

Let your nominees know they have been nominated
IF I NOMINATED YOU EXPECT A COMMENT ON A POST OR A TEXT MESSAGE K?  Unless you're already reading this then I guess that's kind of useless.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

QUESTIONS!!! (the best part):

1.  Is Water Wet
In the great words of Whats-His-Face on Youtube
WATER *zooms in* IS NOT *zooms in again* WET!
Basically water makes other things wet, but its not wet itself, think of fire, earth, or air.  (Only the avatar can master all 4 elements and bring balance to the world.  Okay I'm sorry I had to XD)
Fire burns things, dirt makes things dirty, but we don't say that fire is burning itself, so water is not making itself wet.  Dirt may be dirty but its not making itself dirty.  I don't have 1 for air.  There's my answer!

2.  If you had superpowers, what powers would they be and how would you use them?
Telekinesis is really cool, but so is invisibility.. Analytical powers are cool as well, though hopefully I wouldn't become a Junko Enoshima with them.  (Danganronpa anyone?)
 I don't know how I would use my powers, probably to make things that I could better, but then again having powers could also be really dangerous.

3.  What is one thing that makes you feel really excited.
1 word:  FANDOMS

4.  What's one thing that you love to hate?
Songs that I hate at first then begin to love.
In the time of the chimpanzees I was a monkey.

(If you don't get that I don't blame you its a 90's song.  A very strange one)

5. What's the most recent movie you've watched, and how do you feel about it?
Conveniently, I watched The Last Jedi again yesterday.
*cracks knuckles*
TIME TO SAY HOW MUCH I LOVE TO HATE THAT MOVIE!  I should've put that as the answer to the last question.  
Okay uhh there WILL be spoilers ahead so if you haven't seen the movie just skip to question 6.  I'll add convenient spaces for you.

























LEIA FORCE THING WAS DUMB.
I HATE REYLO.
Rose is a smol bean that deserves the world
ANIMALS!
PORGS!
CARRIE FISHER MY QUEEN!
Rip original cast.
SALTY
SALT
Much salt.  So salty.
Kylo is one salty angsty teen.
FORCE SKYPING IS A THING WHAT?
Okay it did have some cool moments, I have to admit.




















6.  What are your favorite types of scenes to write/read:
Relationship building scenes.  Sad scenes.  Fever dream scenes.
Read:  Uhh everything.  I like reading.  Reading is great

7.  Pick ten words that describe you.  Go.
Creative
Crazy
Obsessive
Fandoms
Galaxy
Cats
Galaxy Cats
HAMILTON
Rock-Music
Weird

8.  You're going to outer space and you can only bring one book with you (besides your Bible and a notebook) because of reasons that we don't have time to explain.  Grab your one book!  What is it?
Hmm, that's a really REALLY hard one!  It would either be Winter by Marissa Meyer, Renegades by Marissa Meyer, or The Reader or The Speaker by Traci Che.  Actually no I'm cheating the system and taking them all.  All my books.   YOU CANT STOP ME DAISY!

9.  Why did you start your blog?
Because I wanted to post random stuff and post writing stuff, and have people and friends that could appreciate and bond over it with me.  Mainly because Daisy was getting me to make one and I thought it was going to be cool.

10.  Favorite Tea/Coffee
Grande Mocha Frappachino with 4 pumps Mocha and 2 pumps Peppermint Syrup.

So the people I'm nominating are:
Evy @Evy's Little Corner
Effie @Life of Effie (Yes I know Daisy tagged her but she's my friend too so DOUBLE TAG!)
Anika @I Kind of Forgot her blog name.. Didn't she switch websites while I was gone?  Uhh that's the link to the one I think it is sooooo Anika if that's right let me know and if its wrong also let me know!
Rebekah or Rebcake @Tunes Of My Heart and @Stuffie Adventures.  Yes, she tagged Daisy but I'm running out of people.  I'm not that social ;-;
AND YOU!  MY FRIEND READING THIS NOW:
(going full advertiser mode for this one.  *cracks knuckles*)
Do you have a blog somewhere on the internet?  Or maybe you just want to do this for fun?  Then go ahead, I tag you, nobody's stopping you.

Here are your questions.  Now go forth and conquer!
1.  What's the last book you read?
2.  Who's your favorite author?
3.  Are you more of a writer, reader, or artist?  Or both, multipotentialites exist and if you're one tell me all the stuff you're good at!
4.  Favorite movie?
5.  What are your nicknames and how'd you get them?
6.  How do you feel about the modern-day memes of this generation?  (Not like fandom memes, I'm talking mainstream OOF's and Do you know de wae's.  That last one's dead actually.)
7.  Do you like video games or have you played any?  Which ones?
8.   What do you like to watch on electronic devices?  Netflix, TV, movies, anime, etc, XD.
9.  Here's a random one:  Would you be a good therapist?
10.  Prank your followers.  Comment if you actually did the tag so I can see what you did.



Comments

  1. PLASTIC EYEBALLS SPRAY PAINT THE VEGETABLES DOG FOOD STALLS AND THE BEEFCAKE PANTYHOSE

    ahem

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment