THE WAIT IS OVER!


GUYS!
THE WAIT IS OVER.
IM BAAAACK!



Yes I know I'm glad to be back too *hairflip* (please don't hate me I'm not trying to be arrogant)
But anyway.  I have some explaining to do.  *deep breath*

I've been gone, on hiatus, for around three months now.  Actually, that's when I last posted.  I stopped posting a while before that too.  I didn't realize that I needed this break until I started taking it.  I'm glad to be back, but I did need that break.  I post about once a week, which isn't much, so it doesn't seem like I needed it.

The stress and amount of work my new school gives me.. PHEW its crazy.  Plus I usually have hour and a half practices for basketball, a study hall for an hour and a half at night, dinner of course, sleep of course, doing homework, etc., etc.  

I'm doing fine, but its still really stressful.  I'm almost on break though, so that'll be nice. 

First of all, I know there were some confusions under the layout process.  One, somehow my blog got put on private.  Two, this current layout is not the official one.  My friend Anika (if you don't know her you should, she's amazing!) is still working on the official one.  The previous one before this had some problems with the layout, so she's still working on it.  We will have the nice, fancy layout eventually!

I haven't been off the grid or anything, and I did do Nano! (My goal was 25k and I surpassed it!! EEEEE!!!!)  I've just been off of blogger.

But I'm back now!  And I'll be posting normally again!  I'm excited to start posting more short stories, some art, photography, etc.  (Also I might get a new button for those of you reading that have my blogger button)

Random shout out to my roommate, she let me have her Pocky.  (THANKS AGAIN OMG ITS DELICIOUS)



Comments

Post a Comment