Sunshine Blogger Award!!!!!!


Hey guys! Guess who got nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award???  (Like 4 months ago)
Little Ol' Me! XD XD Thanks Evy!
This post is so late, and I'm so sorry.  AGHHHHH!

But ok, here's the breakdown.  The Sunshine Blogger Award is an award given to creative, positive, and inspiring individuals spreading sunshine in the blogger community.

Rules:

1.  Thank the people or person who nominated you and link them
(Thanks Evy!! Her blog is rightttt here!)

2. Answer 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you and write your nominees 11 questions to answer as well.

3.  You're supposed to nominate 11 blogs but aint nobody got time for that XD.

4.  List the rules (check) and display the sunshine blogger thingy on your blog (check)

Now for the nominees!!!!!:
*drum roll plz*
Rebekah @HeadInTheClouds
Effie @TheLifeOfEffie
Daisy @Caught Daydreaming
(Hey thats way more nominees than last time!)
If you are a blogger and are reading this, you know what, I TAG YOU!
Hehe cheating!

Let ze tag begin!!!!

1.  What color is your favorite shirt?
Can I say my favorite sweater?  Black and yellow.  (Its a Hufflepuff sweater)

2.  What song comes to mind when you think of the word "love"?
This is Gospel, P!ATD.
.....you know its coming.




IF YOU LOVE ME LET ME GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

3.  Do you wear makeup?  Do you want to?
Nah.  I only wear it when I have to.  It covers up my freckles.

4.  What is on your phone/tablet case.
Galaxies.  Are you even surprised anymore?

5.  What happened in your most recent dream?
..something with umbrellas.  I just remember an open umbrella floating in a rainy puddle.  I don't usually remember my dreams, sooooo...

6.  Can you skate?
Ice skate or roller skate?  And neither.  Just ask my friends Effie and Daisy.

7.  Title of the last book you read?
The last one I finished was Beastly by Alex Flinn, the last one I read was Nightfall.

8.  Chocolate popcorn or caramel popcorn?
Chocolate.  Chocolate all the way!  Chocolate covered anything is just really good.  Have you ever had Chocolate Covered Potato Chips?  THEY'RE THE BEST!

9.  Do you collect anything?
...Besides books?

10.  What is on the walls of your room?
My home-room or my dorm-room?  For the dorm:  A painting that says:  "A girl without freckles is like a night without stars" (please don't be offended if you don't have freckles.  <3 you guys!), a painting of a whimsical purple and green bunny, and a cork board.  Home-room, I have some framed pictures from my dad's photography.

11.  Shorts or Skirts?
Oh shorts all the way!  I used to always wear skirts, but now that has completely changed.

12.  There isn't a 12th one HAHHAHAHHAH I tricked you!

Now for my questions for you amazing Nominees or others that want to do this tag:
1.  Favorite Planet and why?
2.  Favorite Movie or movie series?
3.  Favorite book or book series? I know that's a stupid question, just list all of them.
4.  Photography or painting?
5.  Do you play a musical instrument?
6.  What's your favorite board game?
7.  Favorite video game?
8.  Favorite musician or artist or band?
9.  Do you like and use Emojis?
10.  What was the last thing you were thinking of?
11.  What was the last thing you looked at?

Have you had Chocolate Covered Potato chips?  Are you glad I'm back posting again? Are you sad because someone celebrated Christmas before Thanksgiving was over?

Can't wait to see anyone post! Let me know if you did and I'll happily read it!
Peace out guys! Byeeee!!!




Comments

  1. Thanks SO much for nominating me, Sophie! I'm going to do this award, along with a bunch of others, in a post coming up January. :) And hehe, no, I have never had chocolate-covered potato chips. XD Have you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome! Yes I have had chocolate covered potato chips and they are a blessing to this earth.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the nomination😋 I will Definitly do the tag questions if I find time in my C.R.A.Z.Y. Scheduleeeee😂😂

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! I know everyone's schedule is really crazy this week so it's ok if you don't do it for a while. 😜

      Delete

Post a Comment