Video Games I recommend!


As many of you may or may not know, I love video games.  I am a video-gamer-writer extrodinaire.  So here are some video games I recommend to anyone that wants to journey into video gaming.

Stardew Valley
Stardew Valley is an amazing game with a pixelated RPG style, focusing on farming, fishing, mining, foresting, and socializing.  Its a slow-paced relaxing game with a fun concept and amazingly made characters.  The graphics are so amazing and the music is so calming and nice to listen to.  I definitely recommend it if you're looking for a game that won't leave you raging after playing it.  (Just saying my personal favorite characters are Emily, Maru, and Abigail).

Who made it?:  Eric Barone aka Concerned Ape, but he is now being helped by Chucklefish.
Where to find it?:  I got it on Steam, where a few other games that I have on this list I have found or bought.  Steam is amazing for finding new video games to play.

Long Live the Queen
 Long Live the Queen is one of my favorite games ever.  The main focus of the game is to survive about 40 weeks and become queen.  You learn skills during the week and do activities at the end of the week to change your mood or progress an event.  Your mood changes what activities you can get bonuses and decreases to, so make sure if you get this game you pay attention to the moods.  There are usually events before weekend activities, where your previous choices, skills, and choices you can choose right then and there will determine different outputs.  The goal is to stay alive till the last week, where you will be crowned queen.  The epilogue is amazing too, depending on your choices, skills, relationships, etc., you will get different text with different epilogue images.  The variations are endless, and this game has such a rich storyline and backstory, and an extraordinarily created world.

Who made it?:  Hanako Games
Where to find it?:  Steam

Odin Sphere Leifthrasir
via
I've told you guys about this game before, but I have to brag on it some more because I just love it to bits.  Its an amazing game with such an amazing storyline, well-made characters, and an absolutely breathtaking art style.  It is more RPG style than Long Live the Queen, which is more like a visual novel.  It has a well-balanced combat system, beautiful animations, and I just can't stop bragging on this game, I love it so much.  When I finished the game I couldn't just stop there.  I wanted more, I didn't want the story to end.  I recommend this to anyone and everyone with a PS4.

Who made it?: Vanillaware
Where to find it?:  Any GameStop or Console video game store.

The Sims 4
via
The Sims 4 is one of my favorite games ever.  Its so fun to create your own sims, and play out their stories in well-designed worlds.  I absolutely love the sims 4, and I've shared some of my families with you guys here on this blog.  Its such an amazing game, and a great edition to the Sims series.

Who made it?:  The Sims team and Electronic Arts
Where to find it:  Origin


That was just a short little post about 4 amazing video games I recommend.  Do you guys play a lot of video games?  Which ones?  I'd love to hear!  
Bye guys!



Comments