I'm back!!!!!!!

Woaaah its been a while.
*looks at last post*
AUGUST 13!?!?!??! That's too long ago!  NEW POST TIME!
Why not another thing with GIFs???
Okay let's go.  Here are situations going through my head in gif form:

~~~~~~~~

My reaction to adjusting to living at school:
Explanation:  I'm shocked at the amazingness that my new living conditions bring.  ITS AWESOME!

~~~~~~~~

Fear of the homework my math teacher assigned tonight:
Explanation:  I'm scared.

~~~~~~~~

When my math teacher said he was gonna put the homework up online or in email and I still don't have it:
Explanation:  Its still not up yet.  How am I supposed to do the homework if there is none?

~~~~~~~~

When you're gonna miss an awesome pool party because you're going home but you also want to see ur fam again:
Explanation:  I'm so lonelyyyyyy.  Just kidding Pandy (My lil sister.  She did a post with me one time) and the fam are awesome.

~~~~~~~~

When my friend Effie (aka Lemons go check her out here!!!) posts a post and I start thinking: "Hm.  Maybe I should post today...."
Explanation: Procrastination rules all.

~~~~~~~~

When your art class splits in to two groups and you get stuck in Graphic Design instead of photography and you really wanted photography even though GD is cool and you'll do photography in a few weeks.....:
Explanation:  GD is cool but I love photography.

~~~~~~~~

And last but not least:
But all in all, the one GIF I need to sum my entire though process would have to be:































































There is no need for an explanation on this one.  It just exists.  It describes itself beautifully.  Don't judge.



Comments

  1. Yay! I'm useful! You're coming home? I know you're excited.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep!! And yes thank you Effie for inspiring me to write this post. Without you I'd still be procrastinating. And Pac-K.

      Delete
  2. *appears* *spreads glitter* brilliant gif usage! the force is with you. and your school sounds AMAZING.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *bows* Ah the dragon Queen has arrived! Yes thank you, and it SO it!! May the force be with you as well

      Delete
  3. Yay! You're back! How far from home are you? (I think you may have said this but I forgot)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment