A little life update-How I got my nickname-etc.

Hey guys! So I thought because I might not get to post very often very soon, I will make a life update saying why.  I can't let out too much information, because yeah SECRET IDENTITY!  Also I thought why not tell how I got the nickname Sophie "Shuffle (ShuffleCat)" M.  

Starting with the whole "Life update", starting August 19 I will have continually less and less time to blog.  I will have less free time in general really.  This year is a very special year for me, because I am no longer going to the school I went to last year.  I am going to be living at the school pretty much.  It's out of my state too.  I expect to not have as much free time as I would like, but that won't stop me from blogging, particularly on the weekends.  Plus I have an awesome roommate to give me some ideas when I need them XD.

These are my final days of summer.  Even though I won't have as much time as I would like, I'm going to keep blogging and writing as much as I can, while still giving me time to do stuff like be social, play video games, be social on video games because I'm a socially awkward extrovert.
(Do socially awkward extroverts exist?  Well they do now because I'm here XD)
Woah I know right such weirdness, so bizarre, wow, amazing.

Anyways, now to how I got my nickname.  As some of you know, but some of you don't, before Lunar Reflections there was ShuffleCatBlogs.  We do not speak of that time.  The cheese is too much for us to handle.  
Anyways, I got this nickname while texting my friends (You know who you are Nerd Squad, Avengnerds, whatever other names we use) and was like, "My nickname should be Shufflehuff because I'm in HufflePuff and Shuffle sounds cool."
And so ShuffleHuffle became a thing.  Then I changed it to "ShuffleCat" because I like cats.
Simply I just made a really weird nickname for no reason.  I also have no rhythm, and I can't dance, plus I am just an awkward individual, so I can't shuffle.  Even though its my nickname.


(btw I'm trying out different sizes of images to pair with the text.  Is this size of image and gif too big? Too small? let me know!). Thanks for reading!! Bye guys!!



Comments

  1. You're going to a boarding school? That's awesome! I'd recommend writing a bunch of posts when you have time and then posting them regularly.
    So you just named yourself ShuffleCat. I guess that's reasonable. I named myself Evy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool! For me it was just a little nickname that stuck so much I can't bring myself to change it! XD. Yeah I definitely should be starting to write some posts to have ready for once the craziness starts!

      Delete

Post a Comment