Photography: A Poem With Picture #2

It's been a while since I've done another Photography post, so.
On the 4th of July I took a lot of pictures at my town's country club, and I think you would like to see them.  Yes I had to size them up in blogger because they were too small.
I used the poem She Walks in Beauty, this is the link to it:  via
So without further ado, I present to you this photography poem with pictures::


She walks in beauty, like the night 
Of cloudless climes and starry skies; 


And all that’s best of dark and bright 
Meet in her aspect and her eyes; 


Thus mellowed to that tender light 
Which heaven to gaudy day denies. 


One shade the more, one ray the less, 
Had half impaired the nameless grace 


Which waves in every raven tress, 
Or softly lightens o’er her face; 



Where thoughts serenely sweet express, 
How pure, how dear their dwelling-place. 



And on that cheek, and o’er that brow, 
So soft, so calm, yet eloquent, 



The smiles that win, the tints that glow, 
But tell of days in goodness spent, 



A mind at peace with all below,
A heart whose love is innocent!


Comments

  1. Hi Sophie! Just wanted to let you know that I’ve sent out an email to all the participants of The Scribbler's Challenge with more details on it. Let me know ASAP if you didn’t receive the email! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment