Sister Tag!!! (Featuring my lovely sister who we will call Pandy)


Sister QNA!!!!!

So in celebration of my sister's birthday, I'm doing the sister tag!
This tag was made by Kenzie @StuffieAdventures, and she said that I could do it.. so here I am!
Sister Tag featuring my little sister Pandy! Happy Birthday!!!!!

Which of you is older?
Sophie:  Me
Pandy:   You

What’s your favorite thing to do together?
Sophie:   Swimming and playing video games
Pandy:    Probably play video games

What is your sister’s favorite food?
Sophie:   Chille, Pimento Cheese ('Mena cheese)
Pandy:     Shhhhushi!! At least I think I got that right.
Sophie:  You did.

What’s a character trait in the other that you appreciate?
Sophie:   Cheerfulness and kindness.
Pandy:    Uhhhh.... dedication.

What’s a character trait in the other that you don’t appreciate?
Sophie:   Uhh does Annoying count?
Pandy:    Does Sas count?

What’s one hobby you have that the other doesn’t?
Sophie:  Writing!  She never writes
Pandy:    Uhhh... I like to art.
Sophie:  WHAT I ART TOO! (But not as much)

Who keeps a cleaner room?
Sophie:  Me.  Although mine is messy it's WAAAY better than hers
Pandy:  You.  Sophie it's yours.

What’s the biggest way in which your sister can annoy you?
Sophie:  Every way.
Pandy:  Live.
Sophie:  we don't hate each other I promise.

Describe each other in three words.
Sophie:  Annoying, Panda, Flower-child
Pandy:  Sass, Creative, Cat

How do the two of you differ personality-wise?
Sophie:  I'm the writer, she's the really terrible illustrator.  Jk.
Pandy:   Sophie loves computers and is good at tech and I cannot Tech one bit.  I can search stuff, she can set up the wifi by herself.

Why do you love your sister? (C’mon, you know you do!)
Sophie:   Because she's my annoying sweet angle devil flower child sister!
Pandy:    *dramatically* Because she's always there for me *single tear*.  And we can goof off together.
Sophie: You should see the pictures we take together. Oh My gosh.

Do you have a sibling?  If you do and want to do this tag then you can!  Make sure to tell me!  I'd love to read your answers!



Comments

  1. This made me smile! Your sister seems really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'll do this tag sometime! I have five siblings, so picking one might be a little hard...XD ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! Is it fun or exhausting having 5 siblings? XD. Well Daisy @CaughtDaydreaming did the tag with both of her sisters, so you could do it with all of your sisters? It's a really fun tag, you should do it!

      Delete

Post a Comment