May Favorites 2017!!




Dang.  Its been a while since I've done a monthly favorites post....
Well lets change that!
Here are my May favorites:

Favorite Book:
Do you mean series?  I read the entire Lunar Chronicles AND Fairest during May.  That series has got to be one of my all time favorites.

Favorite Movie:
Dead Men Tell No Tales.  Its the fifth and final movie in the Pirates of the Caribbean franchise, and it ended on a good note.  That movie was really good.  My sister even dressed up as Captain Jack Sparrow (With makeup and costume, and a fake beard using eye shadow) for it.  That's dedication.  We ran into my confirmation mentor there, she came to see the movie with her grandkids I think.  Or nephews or great nephews or something.
Off Topic, but I'm doing a drama camp during July (the woman running it was my drama teacher last school year, and she's AWESOME), and we're gonna do Alice Through The Looking Glass (The play based off the book), and my sister wants to be the Mad Hatter.  My mom kept saying she probably isn't gonna get it, but I said, "Well after I sent her the picture of (my sister's name) dressed up for Pirates of the Caribbean, and she approved, I think she might give (my sister's name) a shot at the role.  It clearly showed she doesn't mind dressing up as male characters, and plus, that's another crazy costumed super fun Johnny Depp role!"
A bit of context.  In our town, most guys my age and my sisters age aren't interested in theater, so a few years back, there was a play for only kids, and I was assigned the main role, and the main role was Aladdin, a guy.  (It was Aladdin and don't worry. There was no kissing.) So... it would be pretty awesome if she followed in my footsteps and played a pants role (that's the theater term for a girl playing as a guy).

OKAY NEXT THING! Favorite makeup product:
Uhhh.... I don't wear makeup.  I probably didn't wear it all month.

Least favorite thing you did this month:  
MY FINAL EXAMS AT SCHOOL.  PSHH IM SO GLAD THAT'S OVER AND DONE WITH!

Favorite song:
Uhh that's a hard one.  I liked Issues by Julia Michaels, and That's What I like by Bruno Mars.

Favorite story I've read or written:
That's a secret that the writer hasn't revealed yet. Mwahahaha! #mysterious

Favorite blog post I made:  
Hmm... Probably either the reveal of the mystery one or the teaser one.  The writer's tag and Cramm awards were fun too!

Favorite animal:
..... Do I really need to explain this one. Prepare yourselves for the cuteness.

Favorite Meme/Headcannon:
Well that's a hard one, because Daisy and I have sent so many Lunar Chronicles headcannons to each other its ridiculous.  I have to say almost every single Lunar Chronicles one is funny.  I'm even writing my own.

Well I didn't have that many faovrites this month.. Maybe next time?

Well what were your favorite things this month?
Have an awesome day!  Byeee!!!


Comments

  1. Replies
    1. and your sister is VERY dedicated to Johnny Depp impersonations.... :p

      Delete
    2. That's one of the many ways she's awesome. I might see if Rebcake will let me do the sister tag that she made and get my sister to do a guest post with me.

      Delete

Post a Comment