17 Questions Tag! (I just found this and decided Hey why not do it?)


Hey guys!  Yes I know I said I had a super secret post coming out next, but I have been really excited to post this, and I have some other stuff I want to get out, so be prepared to get that post sometime soon!  So let's begin:
After a sprout of boredom and having nothing to post, I came across this tag, the 17 questions tag! So here it is!
You can do it if you want to, but I'm not making it into a huge thing.  I just wanted to do it for fun!  This was made for Youtube but I'm going to translate those questions into blogger ones!

1.  How did you get your YouTube (blogger) username.
Well, It was originally ShuffleCat, which is a nickname I have with my 4 closest friends.  Daisy happens to be one of them, and so is Lemons (who has been mentioned in a few of our posts).  Another friend in the group has made a blog but hasn't posted anything yet.  (The only guy in our group doesn't have a blog)  Then I change it to Sophie "Shuffle" M.  Sophie is another nickname of mine, and "Shuffle" is short for ShuffleCat.

2.  If you could change your name to anything, what would it be and why?
I make jokes and say Persephone, just because I like Greek Mythology and that name.  But for real, its such a pretty name.  My name right now I really like XD.

3.  If you could go back in time and give yourself advice, what would it be and why?
Uhm.  I don't know what to do for this one.  Uhh..  To go back in time and give my past self advice.

4.  How old were you when you first blew a bubble gum bubble?
I was....... probably like 7 or 8.  I for some reason COULD NOT BLOW A GUM BUBBLE!

5.  What did you want to be when you were little?
Artist, Gymnast, Teacher, actually for some reason not an author.  Idk why.

6.  What do you order at Starbucks.
Vanilla Steamer.  Midnight Mint Mocha Frappacino.  Etc.

7.  What's the hardest you've ever laughed?
So hard I snotted.  One of the worst times was when I did it eating at a restaurant and my sister said a joke and I snotted (In front of a friend!).  Ick!

8.   If you could play any musical instrument, what would it be and why?
Well I actually play a musical instrument!  I play the Violin.  I have for about 5 years now.

9.  What's your favorite thing to do when you're upset?
Watch YouTube, vent to my friends, and write.  Write and fuel my sadness/anger into my writing.

10.  What's your favorite movie?
Avatar!

11.  What's one food you can not live without?
Sushi.  Ice cream.  Food.

12.  What's your favorite desert.
Vanilla Ice cream and Chocolate Pepermint Cake.

13.  Favorite pizza topping?
Cheese.  No Jalapeno's, no pepperoni, no sausage or meats.  I just like a good ol' slice of Domino's Cheese Pizza.

14.  Would you rather have the superpower to read minds or the super power to be invisible.
Read minds!!!!!  I think it would be soo cool!  Being invisible would be pretty awesome to though.

15.  What did you do for your last birthday?
Remember Daisy and Lemons?  Yeah we went to see Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them!

16.  If you had one personal "Selfish" wish what would it be and why?
Hmmmmm....... I don't know?

17. (Finally)  What does OMGHHP mean to you?
Uhh I don't know what that means? Uhhh...

Well this was me doing the 17 question tag!  It was really fun to do!  Do you have any answers to these you'd like to tell?  I'd love to hear them!

Byee!!!


Comments

  1. Number 17- OH MY GOODNESS HELP HARRY POTTER is what I originally thought :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. The last one sounds to me like "OMG!! *stifled gasp*" But idk what it actually means.
    How did you get nicknamed ShuffleCat? That's an interesting name. All of my nicknames are based on my IRL name.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I should do a short little post on how I got nicknamed ShuffleCat. It's kind of a long but small story. :P

      Delete

Post a Comment