The Writer's tag!!!!!

So! Guess what?

I'm doing the writer's tag!
Thank you so much Daisy for tagging me!!!!!!
Here's her beautifully mysterious and lego batman-y blog:
Here click me!

So without further ado:
Here's the Writer's tag!
~~~~~~~~~
What genres, styles, and topics do you write about?

Fantasy, Sci-fi, anything that doesn't involve the real world and real things.
When I was little I wrote a mix of fantasies and realistic stories...
BUT WOAH THAT HAS CHANGED!
~~~~~~~~~
How long have you been writing?

Since first grade, and since I'm a November Sagittarius baby, that means since I was 5.
~~~~~~~~
Why do you write?
Because I enjoy telling stories that entertain, delight, and enthralled readers.
I like making my characters with their varying looks and personalities.
I like shaping a plot that will bring the characters in situations that they wouldn't like to be in.
I like making a world that is unique.
I write because I want to.
Writing has always been something I've wanted to explore, since I was 5.
Lastly, I write because it makes me happy.
Writing in my worlds is like a second home for me.
Especially now with my big #mysterious change going on in my life.
~~~~~~~~~~
When is the best time to write?

In the afternoon, night, and whenever your emotions go crazy.
And that means extremely inspired, mad or sad, etc.
~~~~~~~~~
What parts of writing do you love and hate?
Well I've said some that I love...

Making characters.
Having good ideas.
Playing out plot lines
Making #mysterious situations
Making worlds.
Choosing synonyms.
Writing in math class.
(Sorry math teacher.. but I'm not gonna see you next year so WHOOO!!!)
Telling Daisy all my ideas and watching her freak out over text (Usually with emojis) and demanding to read the next few chapters of "The Code"
Some things I hate about writing:
Fearing people won't like my story
WRITER'S BLOCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
When I make so many errors my alpha readers don't know what to do with me.
(thanks for putting up with my story Daisy, Evy, and May!)
Etc.
~~~~~~~~
How do you overcome writer's block?
Four ways.
Way 1: JUST KEEP WRITING
Way 2: GET INSPIRED BY SOMETHING!
Way 3: Ask a friend for inspiration and ideas
Way 4: Wait a long.. long.. time.....
My past writer's block conquering methods were always number 4.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Are you working on something at the moment.
Yes.  “The Code”
I also have a secret project that I'm working on…
And a couple more story ideas that I'm just experimenting with.
Like my idea called Dark Halo.
And my idea of rewriting Beauty and the Beast.
You'll hear more about those ideas later.
~~~~~~~~~~
What are your writing goals this year?
At least finish over half of “The Code”
Another #mysterious project
WINNING JULY NANO!!
(Because I failed April’s.  I even forgot to update my stuff on the website!)
Figure out what Daisy wants to do for a collab story…..
~~~~~~~
People I taggg….
Ugh running out of people.
I'm forgetting people i am friends with or acquainted with on blogger..
IF YOU HAVE A BLOG AND ARE READING THIS POST I TAG YOU!
There.  Solves all my problems.
*laughs hysterically*
~~~~~~~~
How was your week?
Are any of you done with school? (CAUSE I AM WHOOO!!!)
What are your plans for this summer? (Mine involve a lot of sleeping in, eating ice cream, going swimming, summer reading, plans for next school year, meeting up with Lemons, and meeting up with some friends that include Lemons and Daisy) (I told y'all I know her irl….)


So… Live long and prosper all of you amazing peeps.

<3 from Sophie!



Comments

  1. Haha, I love this tag! Your answers are so. true. also: #mysterious omw. we be spies. or crime-fighting vigilantes, either way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Or Crime-fighting-vigilante-spy-lego-batman-pirates. #mysterious.

      Delete
  2. Aww, thanks for tagging me! Mind if I do this on my personal blog (headintheclouds5.wordpress.com) instead of Stuffie Adventures? I always try to put all writing + reading stuff on there. :)
    ~Rebcake

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment