The Mystery Revealed...



Its time to reveal the mystery that was in my teaser post.  If you found the secret link I hid in it (there was a secret link :P) then you probably already know.  If you follow my canva account then you probably already know.  And if your name is Daisy Paquet then you probably know.  Hey Daisy.  Thanks for giving me ideas for the names!

I would like to introduce you to..


Lapis Rainbow (the girl) and Kyanite Rainbow (the boy).  The twin children of Flurry Rainbow and Qua Marine, who are happily married.  I have fast forwarded years into the future of my Rainbowcy. I'm evil and impatient.

Anywayz, I'm going to post a little more of these now. It's gonna be a lot better now that we have these adorable toddlers here.

Aww family time!

They are such a cute geeky family!

Woah Qua that is not safe!

Little Kyanite doesn't want to play.

I think he changed his mind.

I think she's wondering why she's being picked up.

Awwwwwww! Adorable little grumpypants!

Why not dance to become less angry!  These cuties are gonna be dance stars when they get older.

AWWWWWWWW!!

"We are such good parents."

"Yep."
Now tell me they aren't cute.
Okay these are some of the cutest sims I've ever played with.  Just.. THE LITTLE TODDLER CUTENESS AHHH!!!!!!
I think this is all the adorableness I can take right now.  Byeee!!


Comments

  1. So cute! The family is adorkable, omw. I'm glad the world can know the secret now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't keep it in any longer! BUT AHH THEYRE SO ADORABLE!

      Delete

Post a Comment