Cramm Award

So!!!!
Today I'm doing the Cramm award.
This is an amazing super descriptive (and I just love these questions) award made by Olivia from Your Rose Awaits.  I was tagged by the lovely Anika Joy, from This Journey Called Life!
I'm so excited to be doing this award!!
Okay the rules are:
Tell who created the award and a little about them.
Mention who tagged you (Thanks again Anika!!)
Share three things that motivate you to blog:
Share three people that inspire you to blog:
Share one thing that you hope to do to improve the world:
Answer your challenge question!
Nominate 10+ bloggers and give them a challenge question.
Well crud.  Almost all the people I know have already done it or have been tagged already.  Oh well..
Am I ready?
YES I AM!!!  I'M READIER THAN A HUGE FANGIRL WAITING TO GO TO THE BOOKSTORE TO BUY THE NEXT BOOK IN A SERIES!
#beatthat
Also I literally just described my life in a nutshell there.
Now onto the challenge!!!:
Three things that motivate me to blog:
My passion: writing.  Even as a 5 year old I loved writing.  I wrote little short stories that all my first grade friends loved.  I was voted on for the most creative award.  Going into 3rd grade because I skipped second i still wrote.  And in fourth grade.  And fifth!  And as the grades have gin on I got into it more seriously. July last July Daisy got me into blogging.  It's almost my 1 year blogaversary.  Dang.  Where has time gone.  For real where did he go.  He was such a good character in Alice through the looking glass.
Second.  The fact that I might inspire someone else, or make their day.  I feel that someday, someone's going to read my writings and think, "Wow.  This girl is great.  I want to try something like that.  I want to get good at writing and publish my own book."   I just think if someone becomes inspired because of my work, I've done something good for the world.
Lastly, My followers, my readers, anyone who reads my content and enjoys it.  If I keep putting out more content they like, that motivates me to write more.  It's a good feeling when people like what you make.
Three people that inspire me to blog:
This is probably one of the easier questions for me.  The first person is Daisy from Caught Daydreaming.  If you haven't already seen our backstory, check out her BFF QNA tag on her blog.  Basically she was the one that got me into blogging, Nano, posting my writing on the internet.
The second person is probably my mom:  Ya I know, super sappy of me to put this but… my mom has always supported my blog and encouraged me.  So she is definitely someone who inspires and motivates me to blog.  Just knowing I have an adult totem pole close to home to lean on helps a lot.
The last one:  My readers . Anywayz despite me saying that, I am so happy that people actually want to read my stuff, like my stories and writings, my answers on tags.  Anyone just reading, even if they aren't following me, it makes my happy.  Even when I get jealous… when someone else's blog gets noticed and blows up in a short amount of time…. but I push those feelings aside and continue writing how I do and enjoying that people do like my content.
One thing I hope to do to improve the world: I want to improve the world through my music (I play the violin, and I sing in a couple choirs) and my writing.  I want people to enjoy my writing and agree with my opinions, and make them feel like they belong. My strong opinions will probably be the death of me... But still.  The strong opinions is what make me-me! And some people will agree and some will disagree, and that's perfectly okay.  I want to improve the world, I want to improve my writing, and I want to improve the world and inspire people through my writing.
There we go.
Okay next one:  My challenge question....:  What is one dream that you would give anything to make it come true.
Well a dream of mine came true recently.  Through hard work, I got into a school that I thought was impossible to get in to.  I'm so proud of myself, and I'm going to attend that school next year.  But other than that:
My dream would be for me to become a successful popular author. I would love to do writing for a living, and have people that want to use their money to buy my books, and read them, and fangirl over them like how I fangirl over books now.
Anyways, If you are reading this right now and have not done the Cramm award, I tag you!

Your question is:  What is one experience you have had that shaped your mind and heart into what they are today?

Thanks for reading!  Feel free to tell me your answers to any of these questions.  I'd love to hear them! Byeeee!!!

Comments

  1. I need to do this today, GAH... And IKR by the time we get nominated or things everyone else has been nominated already! :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well at least we can nominate Katie so she can start her diary of world domination!

      Delete
  2. I didn't even notice Anika nominated me. Oops. I guess I have two tags to do now, along with like, three other posts that I'm planning. LOTS TO WRITE.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heh have fun! I'm gonna be at camp for a week, so my may favorites is gonna be done in the almost middle of June! I'll be sure to read your posts when I get back!

      Delete

Post a Comment