SUNSHINE BLOGGER AWARD!!!!

Okay.  I have been tagged for the sunshine blogger award (by Daisy @CaughtDaydreaming)

And so.... Without any other talk, lets do this!

  • What is your favorite MG fiction book?
  • On a scale of one to ten, what's your favorite color of the alphabet?
  • Favorite caffeinated beverage?
  • Favorite Disney song?
  • Favorite number?
  • If you could time-travel to any time period and meet anyone at any time in their life, when and who would you go to?
  • If you were in Star Wars, what role would you play?
  • Have you ever blown anything up?
  • Favorite book villain?
  • Dream job?
  • Do you own any POP!s? If so, which ones?

Question 1!
My favorite MG book is probably Keeper Of The Lost Cities

2!
On a scale of 1-10 my favorite colors of the alphabet have to be:
Rose gold, teal blue/aqua blue, and silver

3!
SPRITEEEEEEEE or Ginger Ale...

4!
Ugh.. That's a hard one.  Almost There from Princess and the Frog, Upandi from the Lion King 2, Beauty and the Best from Beauty and the Beast........
And all the Sharpay songs from the High School Musical movies.  For real she has the best ones.

5!
2.

6!
I would say Homer..... But that is the personification of many people who told the Greek Stories
So Jesus?  Or Moses... Or Mary or Martha...

7!
A bounty Hunter Jedi obviously.

8!
*looks at readers*
Uhhhh....
I hope not????
*realization hits me*
*shocked expression*
WAIT WHAT IF I HAVE AHHH!

kidding kidding.  I haven't blown anything up.  But comedy purposes, you know.  I have to be kind of funny on the internet... Right?

9!
Hmm.. UGH THAT IS A HARD ONE!!

I love Snape.... Lucia Volnero.... Ugh...... So many I can't think of right now....
Anywayz I like a lot of Villans.

10!
.....
A TEACHER!!!!

Jk I want to be a WRITTERRR!!!!!!!

11!  

Well.... I have one....

And Daisy should know which one it is because she got it for me for Christmas... When we went to see Rouge One together......

My single Pop! Figure is Jyn Erso.

Anwayz thanks Daisy for tagging me.

You know I really don't know who to tag soo.. I'll just taggg.....

How about Evy @Evy'sLittleCorner
and Daisy @HappyDaysWithAnonymousA
and Anika @ThisJourneyCalledLife




Comments

Post a Comment