Photography: A Poem with pictures


Nothing Gold Can Stay, by Robert Frost
Pictures taken by Sophie "ShuffleCat"
Note the pictures have been sized up.  I think they may look a little blurry because of this.  Or I'm just a bad photographer.  But they aren't blurry on my phone (where I took the photos), so I think its the first one.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Nature's first green is gold


Her hardest hue to hold


Her early leaf's a flower


But only so an hour


Then leaf subsides to leaf


So Eden sank to grief


So dawn goes down to day


Nothing gold can stay

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Comments

  1. HOLY CATS SHUFFLE! You are SO GOOD at photography! Have you been hiding this talent from me?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Uhh I guess so? But I guess I just inherited my Dad's great eye. (He is super good at photography.)

      Delete
    2. Shame on you for hiding a talent from me! :p

      Delete
  2. I love the pictures! They suit the poem really well.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment