Rainbowcy: My New Legacy Challenge

Hello.

I'm doing a new legacy challenge in the sims 4, and I would like to share it on blogger!

So I'm doing the Rainbowcy:  Where you have a generation for every color of the rainbow.  You start with a white-inspired sim, and that is who I have.

So yesterday I created my founder:

Meet Flurry Rainbow!

Aspiration:  Big Happy Family

Traits:  Music Lover, Creative, Loves Outdoors

I think she is soo cute and I can't wait to play with her.

So for this I will be posting screenshots of her life and whatnot.  (about 4-5 pictures per update)

So here is her life so far!  

(Also she starts out in a 50x50 lot with only $1,500 dollars.  She literally lives in a shack right now.)

So Flurry went to the library today and read a book on the Violin skill.  She has decided that she wants to play the violin for a living, but for now she must earn enough money to buy a violin, and busk in San Myshuno.

Later that Day Flurry was going outside and collecting some plants and gemstones around her lot.  Gotta make money somehow.

She went to the Art Gallery in San Myshuno and practiced some violin.  She could use some improvement.  Level 3 won't get you lots of money.

Flurry decided practicing was too boring, so she called her best ever friend, Alysia.

Flurry Then got a text from one of her high school friends, Leo.  He invited her over to his place so she and their friends could catch up.  Its been quite a while, so Flurry thought it might be a good idea to catch up with them.

And I'll have pictures of that on Monday or Tuesday!

Do you guys like this type of post?  Should I post this Legacy often or not often?
Do you guys like Flurry?

Anyway that's all I have for now!  Byee!!!


Comments