Meet the legacy!


So.  I have been playing with this family since the summer of 2015... 2016, I honestly forgot which summer I started this legacy. 

So just... Well...  Here is the family so far!  (I'm only showing the direct family line, not the spouses of the children and their kids.)



This is... welll... The older version of my original founder, Melanie France'.  She was beautiful in her day, and had platinum blonde hair.  She married Rashawn Rendon, who I do not have a picture of because he died before I could get one.  Melanie is currently dead...... But comes out often as a ghost.  :'''(


This is Frederick France'.  He is the oldest son of Melanie and Rashawn.  He is currently married and has a daughter, a son, and an adoptive daughter.  I totally forgot what his job is but... ya.

(fun fact he had blonde hair when he aged up into a child.... but I decided to make it brown because ya.)


This is Reaone France', the second child in the France' brood.  Married.  To his High School Sweetheart.  With a son and a daughter.  (had red demon eyes when he aged into a child.)



This is the gen. 2. legacy heir, Arabella France'.  She is happily married, and took up the job of painting.  She has 4 children (AHHH TODDLERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!)  Anyway I absolutely loooove her!!! Her style is so pretty, and I love her hair and AHH!!!!

(Also I don't have a picture of her oldest child, (son) Archer)


This is Hazel France, the oldest daughter but second child from Arabella France and her husband chad.  

(if you can't tell i'm running out of ideas for what to type about them)





Meet the twins.  Twin 01:  Blair France.  She is a smart little toddler who is very curious and inquisitive.


Twin 02:  Fluer France.  She is very angelic and sweet.

AND IM OUT OF WORDS.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

ANYWAYYYZZZZZZ.....

Byeeeee!!!!!

Comments

Post a Comment