Secrets Beyond the Signs: 01: Sagittarius

Sometimes... I look up at the sky and wonder...

I wonder to myself...

How do the stars and planets affect us?

Do they really do help us and guide us? 

Or are they really just figments of our ongoing imagination...

Are the celestial bodies that loom above our heads just as fascinating as we make them to be?  

I'm discovering it all myself as you read this.  The secrets of the astrology.  The secrets beyond the signs.

0~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~0

Some of you reading this may know this already, but some of you may not.  I am a Sagittarius.

Its element is fire, and other Zodiac signs with this element are Leo and Aries.

The ruling planet of Sagittarius is Jupiter.

Two things that represent Sagittarius are the archer and the centaur.

But now for the traits.  From what I've read, Sagittarians are mainly represented by their Curiosity, creativity, and wisdom. and they are known for their energy.  They are also usually courageous and generous, prone to remain in their own worlds. They love freedom, and tend to be self-dependent and are confident. Usually Sagittarians are extroverts, are optimistic, enthusiastic, and like changes.

(Now that is not always the case.  I for one cannot stand surprises that mess up what I have planned.  Lazy Saturday?  Nope, you can't do that today Shuffle, you have to do this.  Makes me angry and sad and stuffs.)


Many of these traits I feel describe myself.  But some others within my zodiac sign may feel as if they are not the traits that describe them at all.

So the question is... Do the stars and planets have a say in who we are?  Are the months we are born on and days that we live affected by some celestial body?  We are in control of our entire lives, BUT?  But what if it was true?

What if Astrology has something to do with it?

What if our personalities gravitate to a certain area of space and time?

But what if it doesn't?

And what if..........................................


0~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~0

So I think that's all the theorizing im gonna do today.  Please do not take this post in any other way then the way its meant:

To be enjoyable to read and full of theories and mysteries.

Please do not think I am insulting any sort of religion at all.
I am not.

Have a lovely day whereever you are! Byeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Comments