My new sim save...: Country Life

So I just want to introduce you guys to my current favorite sim world.

Behold:
I hope you like the story and whatnot!!!

Meet Sofia Kelley!


This is the farm they live on.  An old couple and their granddaughter run the farm.


This is the ranch house that my family live on.



Aww... Sofia Kelley, her almost husband, and their little Mercia.  Merci.  Whatever you want to call her.  Malachi, Mercia's twin didn't make the picture.


This started out from it being a college, to dorms, to this.  I can't wait to play more with them.

I am probably gonna post some of their sim lives on the blog.  So ya.


Comments

  1. Oh that's cool! Is the sims interesting? I've never played it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually REALLY like the sims. Probably creating the sims is my favorite part, but playing with them is most of the fun!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment