The Sunshine Blogger Award!!!

First off, let me tell you:

I was nominated by Anika::::  HERE HERE CLICK ME TO GO SEE HER!

And I'm jumping straight into this because I can't wait to do this...

So........ 

Ya.



1. What is your favorite winter drink?
Hmm.......... Probably a good warm Vanilla Steamer
Just because I love a warm vanilla steamer, anytime, but especially in winter.
2. Sleep in or wake early?
UGHGHG IM SO TORN!!!!!!!!!
Because I want to sleep in during the week, but get up early on the weekends.
WHYYYY!!!!???
3. What’s your favorite kind of pizza?
Cheese.  I'm so classic
4. Have you ever met any bloggers IRL?
Indeed I have.  I met Daisy Ferrell (LINK LINK GO SEE HER LINK LINK) a few years ago at a summer camp.  I lost contact with her, and then another friend of mine gave me her contacts, so we talk A LOT now.
5. What’s your favorite genre of books?
Fantasy.  Sci-Fi. Adventure.  That whole Shabang.
(I also am currently reading a new series that I love already! Its the Throne of Glass series by Sara J. Maas.)
6. Library or Book Store? Why?
Book store.  I just, well, for me I prefer buying books instead of loaning them and having to give them back.  If you buy them, then you can read them over and over and over again, and not have to check them out any time you want to read it again.
Most of my favorite serieses I have found just roaming around through Books A Million.
7. If you had to give up one, would you stop blogging or watching TV shows? (Don’t worry, you can still watch movies, juts now series or episodes.)
HmmmmMMMMMmmmMMMmmmMMM.....  Give up TV shows.
(Hehehehe I don't actually watch any TV shows, so its a win-win question)
(Don't mind my evilness. I promise I am not Slytherin.)
(No offense to Slytherins out there.  I have very amazing friends that are Slytherins and they are just awesome.)
But for real, I couldn't give up movies.
8. Who is your bestie blogger buddy?
Daisy Ferrell, because she is one of my best friends IRL, and Anika and Evy.
9. If you met me in real life, what do think I would be like?
Hmmm Anika. HMMmmmmMMMMmmmMMMMmmmMMMM.
I think you'd be a big reader, carrying around a journal/something to write with, and probably be quite nice and funny.
10. If you could only use 1 word to describe yourself what would it be?
Supercalafragalisticexbealadocious
The word you say when you don't know what to say 😏
11. How many words can you type in a minute?
......Idk.......
Not alot...

I'll tag....::
(Gosh all the people I wanted to tag are already tagged!)

Jaclynn (I don't have her link :C)

(UhhhhHHHHmm.... If you guys want to tag some other people you can, and you can do it if you want to even if you haven't been tagged)

I know there probably a bunch of bloggers that I could tag that haven't but... My mind is going completely blank right now.

"Stars can't shine without darkness."

Comments