ShuffleCat the Wandmaker Apprentice

So guess what people!

Yesterday I attempted to make my own fake wand, even though I already have one....

And....

THEY ARE SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!

I guess, not really the first one but the second one is like, the air element, I guess


Well, basically, Im starting a Harry Potter collection, and I will update you guys frequently when I get new stuff.  So currently I have::::
An Owl (a pigwidgeon plush but you know I named mine Wyvern (just pretend!))

An Interactive Wand (that chose mee!!! :D)

All 7 books

The Creature Vault

A time-turner model

And coming VERY VERY soon (this Tuesday to be exact)
Salazar Slytherin's Locket!

Well, thats all!

No quote because I can't because of Nano because of texting people because of stuff.  Also Daisy and I make covers so if you want one please go find us in the Art Class section of the Forums on the YWP.

BAIIIIIII!!!!

Comments

Post a Comment