GUESS WHAT DAY IT IS~!!!!???

ITS THANKSGIVING

BUTTTTTT....

ITS ALSO MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!


I am so very excited....
But here is what I got for my birthday:


So I got the screenplay of Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them...




I got Harry Potter and the Cursed Child....



And then I got the first 3 books in the Throne of Glass series, which I am absolutely in love with.

And....
I got some cards, a little bit of money (Okay 10 dollars from my great grandmother..)

And... clothes.  From my mom.

I'm not complaining! They are super cute!


I hope all of you out there had an awesome thanksgiving! I know I did...

Mmmmm.. I think the ham and mashed potatoes my family served were what I liked the best.

What was your favorite thing you had at the Thanksgiving table this year?

So...... BYYEEEEE!!!

"She was surprised that her hands had not forgotten, that somewhere in her mind, after a year of darkness and slavery, music was still alive and breathing.  That somewhere, beneath the notes......" -Throne of Glass

Comments

  1. Ooh that sounds awesome! I haven't read the Cursed Child yet (nor do I own it but that's beside the point.) Is it good?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IT IS SOO GOOD! When you do get it, It will blow your socks off. Except the fact Luna isn't in it.

      Delete
    2. When I finished it, my first reaction was, "Wait a second.... Where's Luna?!?!?!"

      Delete

Post a Comment