Ah... November Favorites...

So, you know.... MY FAVORITE SEASON AND MONTH IS ENDING 

;'(

BUT Christmas is just around the corner so thats good.

So These are my favorites for the season of November:


Lets kick it off with my favorite book of the month:


Throne of Glass, By Sara J. Maas.

I finished it yesterday.  IT IS SO AMAZING!!!!

Let's just say, I think Ardland's top notch Assassin is definitely ready for a ride through the physical world, the magical world, and the In-Between.

And If I was in the competition, I think my favorite weapons would be a dagger.

I'd probably flunk at poison though.  Maybe not though...



Favorite Style of music:

Uhmm.... Hmm......

Well I've been listening to a lot of pop songs, but with no words.

Really just piano and violin doing pop songs, and disney covers, and stuff like that.

(Cough Cough I've been listening to Thepianoguys, Lindsey Stirling, and Taylor Davis)


Favorite song:

Clarity:  Zedd

I dont know, I just really like this song!


Favorite Scent:

PUMPKIN SPICE!!!!!

Ahh... I love the smell of Pumpkin spice.


Favorite Drink!

HELLO STARBUCKS!!!!

Sorry I just love that place.

I LOOOOVE vanilla steamers.

Its just, warmed vanilla milk.


Favorite show:

Legend of Korra.

I'm re watching it with my sister now.  I've seen the first 2 seasons, but ya.


Favorite Movie:

.................


Favorite Game:

TALES OF ZESTIRIA!!!

I got it Last Christmas.. But... I stopped playing it for months.

I've gotten back into it.

SPOILER ALLLLLLLLLERRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTT

(I AM SO DESTROYEEEDD BECAUSEEE WHYY DEZELLLLL)


Okay nevermind that.


Favorite makeup product:

BabyLips lip gloss.

Becuase I dont wear makeup.

And I like their lip gloss.


Favorite Kitty.........

Jk I only have one adorable cat.  BEHOLD:


Aww Princess....

My sweet little outdoor kitty!


Anyway.....

That's about all I'm gonna do today.

BAIIIIII!!!!!!!!!



SO TRUE.

THANK YOU.

SO MUCH.

KITTY.

Comments

Post a Comment