A bit into the daily Wednesday life of ShuffleCatBlogs:::::::

Welll, I bet you can guess what this is!


6:05:     Well, this is about the time my alarm goes off.  As much as I want to be more punctuated about my time use, I still end up laying in my bed till about 6:10..

6:09:     I finally get the courage and the strength to pull myself       from my dear and beautiful amazing sleep...  And get dressed for the day!

6:15:     Now one of the most tedious parts of the day arrives... I     must go and wake up my sister, who probably loves her sleep even more than I do.

Today it didn't take me that long to wake her up.                               Hallelujah.

6:30:     BREAKFASSTTT!!!!! I'm having delicous Eggo toaster     made waffles today.  They smell like pasta but taste like the real thing, so I'm not complaining!  BEHOLD!!!



Yum!!

7:10       Now I'm getting ready for school....  Sigh... 

7:20       Leaving for school...

7:45-2:45   SCHOOOOOOOOOOl......

3:00               Writing the post you are reading right now.... hehe..

4:35-7:00       Leaving for Choir!!!! And then another choir...  And dinner in between...


And sadly.........

My mom is not home so we cannot watch survivor... 😢

Well byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!


"You gotta dance like nobody's watching, Love like you'll never be hurt, sing like nobody's listening, and live like its heaven on earth."
- William W. Purkey









Comments

  1. I think the picture of the toaster looks really cool. Now I want toaster waffles. I don't think I've actually had one in a few years.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, Eggo Waffles are actually pretty good. Especially if you drown them in syrup like I do.
      I can't have a waffle or a pancake without drowning it in syrup...

      Delete

Post a Comment