The Craziest and Scariest Characters I've ever made or heard of..

Well, Kinda random post here... I haven't uploaded for a week or so.... BUT THAT WILL CHANGE!!

Anywayy... I posted on TrapedInAWorldOfWriting.. So you should go read that! Please!!

Anyway,.. Let's take a look at these characters shall we? (they are in no particular order)

#1:  Abaddon
from the WaterFire saga

Abaddon is a very both creepy and crazy character.  His body is completely made of immortal souls, and he has eyes in his hands.  I also imagine him with pincers..  Anyway, he was created by Orfeo, and his soul purpose is to destroy everything except for Alma and Orfeo.  The end.

#2:  Ophiuchus
from Zodiac

Let's just say, this guy is kinda insane....  Well basically....:
Ophiuchus lied to all of the zodiac leaders, tearing them apart.  He also can enter the Psy network and attack from there.  He can kill whole plants through the Psy.  It's weird, but awesome.

#3:  Philesia
my own creation.

You may recall my Mutations drawing from a post a while ago?  (well not that long ago, it was the last post posted..)  Well, this is what I named the girl.  Here is the drawing:
Anyway, basically, she was normal until she discovered Haven Sea, or the Poison sea for the locals.  She takes a drink from the Haven Sea, thinking that it will make her immortal.  She didn't drink enough to make her immortal though.  It made her half immortal and half human, causing her to become part Merortal (the immortals that live in Haven Sea) and part Mortal.  This is the form that she was changed into.  

#4:  Nagini
from Harry Potter

I don't know about you, but "Bathilda Bagshot" being Nagini kinda freaked me out in book 7. Also, just her being a horcrux, and snake, and I just think she was a really good character, that made me feel goosebumbs down my spine.  Okay?

#5:  Mortola
my own creation, not to be confused with Mortola from Inkheart.

I don't have a picture for her, because I made her in the sims.  Mortola is the undead figure of a woman, wearing a black wedding gown, and black opera gloves.  Her makeup is extreme in black, and her veil cascades to the floor.  Her secret, is that on her wedding day, she was marrying the man of her dreams, the man who she loved with every bit of her heart.  Well, on her wedding day, she found out her fiance had been cheating on her.  He did not love her anymore.  So she killed him, and made it look like his secret lover did the deed.  For his funeral, she had a black version of her wedding outfit made, did her makeup just like she would have for the wedding, and wore the black wedding outfit.  She herself never wanted to move on from her mourning, and thus withered away, her clinging spirit making her a wraith.

And last but not least:

#6: The Shadow
from InkHeart

The Shadow is known as Capricorn's "old friend."  He is made of the ashes of Capricorn's dead victims, and obey's anything his master says, except when Meggie read from Fenoglio's pages to make him kill Capricorn and his men instead.  Anyway, like Abaddon, they are both made of the souls of the dead.  I think this is very coolio.


Do you agree with these as being creepy and scary characters?

Would you add or remove some from this list?

Plz.  Tell. Me. Everything.

QUOTE GO THEN BAII!!

"Do not fear the darkness.  The Darkness only fears you."
-ShuffleCat

Comments

  1. SHUFFLE! I haven't texted you in forever! My mom hasn;t been letting me use my phone this week. ANYwhoses, GET ON THE NEW NANO SITE

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment