Reasons why I am so late to the Harry Potter Party


No explanation needed I hope.  Lets just start.

#1: I watched the first 4 movies before I read the books...

Worst mistake ever.

#2:  I just finished Deathly Hallows on last Tuesday night

#3:  I have to wait till my birthday (November 24) to get Cursed Child because... Well... You get where im going with this right?

#4:  I thought Snape was a bad guy.

I mean at one point im sure we all did... But until the 7th book I thought he was evil.  Seriously evil.

#5:  I didn't cry in Deathly Hallows

I almost did though.  Almost..

#6:  I think Umbridge is more evil than Voldemort

#7:  I'm running out of reasons

#8:  Err... I didn't know my favorite character was a HufflePuff till I looked in the famous HufflePuffs section of Pottermore characters..

#9: Neither Hermione, Ron, OR Harry Potter are my favorite characters 
(Normally in a series that large, I wouldn't have a favorite, but I did in this one)

#10: This isn't a late to the party fact, I'm just saying Nymphadora Tonks was my favorite character.

And Im about done with these reasons...

And my mouse just died.

And I have to leave now :(

Baii!

"Don't let your happiness depend on something you may lose." -C.S. Lewis

Comments

  1. I hate Umbridge more than Voldemort too. I think Umbridge is easier to hate because some wizards actually like her. Not even his own Death Eaters are friends with Voldemort. Everybody is afraid of him, but they don't exactly hate him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously! Umbridge is the WORST!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate Umbridge WAY more than Voldemort too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment