Glimpse of Zodiac Series: AND HALLOWEEN!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, besides my obvious freaking out about how excited I am for Halloween and Nano.....

I have a few drawings to share with you guys:

These were inspired by the Zodiac, and are meant to be human-ish representations of their signs.  Though I'm definitely not as good as Emma: (See her drawings HERE!!) I still tried.

I didn't have enough time to do more than these first 2, which are my sign (Sagittarius) and my sister's sign (Gemini), but I will do the rest of the signs later on.
So here they are:::::::::::

(I also may or may not have been drawings these at a time where my eyes were sort of "unfocused" we should say, so the Gemini picture's colors aren't completely-completely solid and some are "outside the line.")


"Curiosity and Knowledge blaze the trail for a better future to come traveling in."


"You're the half to my whole, the yin to my yang, the sun to my sky."

So those were the drawings!
I hope you liked them!
Gemini's is a little off from what I wanted (actually now it kinda looks very off but you know, stuff happens)


BUT HALLOWEEN IS TODAY AND I'M SO EXCITEDDD!!!!!

What are you guys doing today for Halloween?

I'm chaperoning some of the kids in my cousins neighborhood..
(Because apparently being a tweenager is being to young for trick or treating)

Well I hope you guys have a happy Halloween!

(The quotes for today are the ones under the pictures)

Comments