Sep-Top 10-Ber We are almost done.. with the month.....

So... we are close to the end of this month.. that means at least only 3 possible Sep-Top 10-Bers left....

BUT FEAR NOT!  Actually, you probably should fear.. Especially these days im so busy I hardly have time to upload.  Im also working on a project in Rpg Maker MV!


No time to waste, here we go with another random one!

#10
My favorite season is Winter

#9
My favorite place in the USA (where I live) Is Cocoa Beach Florida.  (I do not live there though)

#8
My favorite animals are cats

#7
I love surfing

#6
My favorite ship in the whole world is...
#MERID (Meggie and Farid from Inkheart)

#5
I am a HufflePuff

#4
I am now on the 6th book of Harry Potter

#3
My favorite colors are blue, pink, and white

#2
ShuffleCat is the 4th alias i've gone by

#1
You all are awesome

"To the world you may be one person, But to one person, you may be the world."
-Michelle Phan





Comments