SEP TOP 10 BER #3


THE RANDOMNESS FACTOR IS IN!

Because I really wanted to do a post, but had no inspiration whatsoever... So this!

#10
The saddest vocaloid song I've ever seen is...
Rolling Girl, Hatsune Miku.

I believe that this song is about a girl who is being bullied in high school.  Her love ends up almost choking her, but its all okay in the end.  KINDA CONFUSING because I was just looking at the images because Japanese is not my language.

 #9
The best stories on episode i've read are....

#9 Demi Season 1

#8 Demi Season 2

#7 Elemental Wars

#8 Emerald

#7 Red Snow

#6 Realm

#5
My favorite games right now are...

Stardew valley and Minecraft (as always that one)

#4 My favorite drink right now is...

COTTON CANDY FRAPPUCCINO FROM STARBUCKS!

#3
What Harry Potter book am I currently reading?

ORDER OF THE PHEONIX

(I hate Draco Malfoy and Umbridge so much I wish I could just punch them both in the face... Especially Malfoy after what he said about Lily and Molly.)

#2
If I was a Mythical Creature, What would I be?

I would very much like to be an elf. A FOREST ELF!

#1
Where do you see yourself tomorrow?

At school..... ; (

And Quote of the Day...:

"Sometimes, I have believed as many as 6 impossible things before breakfast."
-Unknown quoter

Also.......
STARS ALIGN WILL BE UPDATED TOMORROW!
YAY!
So be sure to watch for that!






Comments