Sep-Top 10-Ber 02- MOVIES

Hello Lovely People of the Internet.

It is I, ShuffleCat.

And I have for you another Top 10's.

Let us begin.

Sep-Top 10-Ber: TOP 10 FAVORITE MOVIES!

#10:
Monty Python and the Quest for the Holy grail.
(sorry, no picture for this one..)

This Movie is strange and hilarious!  I saw it a long time ago, and there is a scene not fit for some people in it.  My parents skipped that part.
YOU SHALL NOT PASS!
just kidding! You may pass

#9
Jurassic Park
Welcome to the amazing Jurassic Park!  This movie is completely amazing in every way, Besides the T-Rex eating someone while they are on the toilet.....
But still cool!  This is the spark in an interest in computer modeling for me, because everyone knows the dinosaurs aren't real, right?

#8:
Maleficent
(sorry, again no picture...)

Oh Maleficent, the perfect story of tragedy and saving.  The real story of sleeping beauty (in Disney's version). Aurora being saved by Maleficent, The King cutting off Maleficent's wings, ALL OF IT IS WORTH WATCHING OVER AND OVER AGAIN!

The Lion King: 2
via
This is a cute and slightly emotional animated film about..
Oh lets just cut to the chase, this is the cutest film in Disney!
Maybe thats just me, but I've loved this movie FOREVER.
FOREVER.
EVER.

#6
Pan
via
Pan is the live action story about the story before the story of Peter Pan. That is a lot of stories in one sentence.
Anyway, the ending left me wondering how Peter and Hook fell out and become enemies.

#5:
Harry Potter
via
Ah.. The Harry Potter series! Classic favorite for a Nerd like me.
(I recommend reading the books before watching the movies, but that is just me)
(the books are better but the movies are also great)
#4:
Star Wars
via
Another Nerd classic love.  Star Wars....
YOU CANT SPOIL IT!
You must watch it on your own...
This is where I leave you on your journey to the force.

JUST KIDDING!

#3:
Lord of the Rings
via
I really don't want to explain this one.  It is just too good not to watch.  (and I think Snoke, Voldemort, and Golem are somehow related but you know.)
AND OH MY GOSH! Frodo's reaction to Gandalf dying was actually the same thing I did when I saw it too.

#2:
Pirates of the Caribbean
Okay... So I'm told the series gets more adult as it goes on... LUCKY ME I HAVE ONLY SEEN THE FIRST 3 MOVIES!
But, My sister is obsessed with the series,  Im obsessed with the series.
Its just great.
And Oh my gosh if Jonny Depp isn't in the new one as Jack Sparrow, I will give up on the series.
HE IS THE ONE THAT MAKES IT HAPPEN!
Sorry Elizabeth, Sorry Will, Sorry Barbosa, Sorry Davy Jones, Sorry Calypso, Sorry everyone else in the first 3 movies, But Jack Sparrow is the original piece of the series.

#1:
AVATAR!!
via
I have no words for this movie.  It is stunning.  It takes place in the future, On Pandora, and has giant blue monkey cat people in it, and then there is Nitiri, and Jake Sully, and everyone and that bad guy that I don't like and Grace and Omg....

This movie is AWESOME!!


So thanks for reading this! and Pusheen of the day go!

Hehehe, Harry Potter Pusheen

Comments

Post a Comment