Motivation..

Hello all readers looking at this post right now.
It is I, ShuffleCat!  With another post!  On the blog!
Soooo..... I just wanted to do a motivational type of thing..

Why? Because, well.  I've been in the need of motivation myself these days.

So, nights now, I've been getting this feeling in the pit of my stomach, and it makes me feel kinda bad inside.  (sadness.....).  So I thought, Well, why don't I just make A blog post instead of wallowing in self pity and bottling in emotions. 

 (Haha, that's a joke because I always let out EVERYTHING.  I'm not good at keeping my anger, sadness, joy, everything on that note in.)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

If your feeling like the world is crashing on top of you,

If you feel like there is no place you belong.

If you can't seem to find anyone to trust.
Why let yourself go through pain or misery?
Why?

You are an amazing person.
You are an amazing being.
You are made to be you, live you, and not let anything stop you.

"A river cuts through rocks, not because of its power, but because of its persistance"- unknown writer

"Giving up is accepting our place and not trying to make ourselves better." -ShuffleCat

"I am only one, but I am one.
I cannot do everything, but still I can do something.
I will not refuse to do something I can do."- Helen Keller

"If your lucky enough to be different, Don't ever change."- Taylor Swift.

Don't let life drag you, through its deep valley's and dark caves.

You can do it.

You can make a change.

YOU.

Unique you.

Amazing you.

The Best You You Can Be.



Let's leave this off, with what I think should no longer be pusheen of the day, since that is not my own thing.. They are pictures off the internet..

QUOTE OF THE DAY!

"When the War of Hurtful Words come marching into your mouth, Let them be washed away by the Waterfall of Kindness, hope, and love."
-ShuffleCat







 








Comments