ITS NANOWRIMO PREP TIME!

GUESS WHAT TIME IT IS! My first Nanowrimo! Well, Its around the corner, but this is the prep time..... SO HERE GOES SCHEDULING:


                           First off...... ABSOLUTELY NO PLANNING!              Because Ain't nobody got time for that.


STEP 1:  Sit down at google docs and begin to write....


Even if it takes me forever to think of ideas, which it will, and even if writers block comes to me every single time I sit down....

Well, lets just say writers like me have a passion and they don't stop... even if that means not working on a story for a year....  heh.. heh...

STEP 2:  Secure the time!

When your like me and have after school activities every day of the week, It will be hard! BUT I WILL OVERCOME IT!

STEP 3: INSPIRATION!


If all else fails, break open rpg maker MV and get ideas from failed projects! LIKE SORI'S LIFE! (which may be the one i do now that you think about it...)

STEP 4:  GATHER #MERID SHIPPERS TO BACK ME UP!

Because.. well Merid.... is amazing.

STEP 5: Gather the food!

Yum.. One of the joys of life...Food...

well, we are getting off subject.

STEP 6:  Have an amazingness tiem writing!
Because thats what writing is about!

Watch me facepalm when i start thinking of ideas...

Anyway, BYEE!!


(Quote of the day)



Comments