IM IN POLITICS!

GUESSS WHAT!?

BLOGGER ELECTIONS ARE COMING UP!

And Im a manager for a very amazing blogger:

(I mean all of you bloggers out there are amazing, just i have to use adjectives!)

You might know of her....

It is....

DAISY FERREL!

Yes, I am the official manager for Daisy's election.

(here is the link to her blog:HERE! CLICK ME!)

so ya....

My first time in politics might not go so well, BUT SHE IS GETTING VOTES!

In fact, the other day she asked me, "Do you think we will get a lot of votes?"

I said, "Yea! People love the rookies and the underdogs."

(Since this is both our first time in politics)

So.. Life goes on I guess....

I have a lot of things going on today, so I may or may not upload a Sep-top 10-ber..

Would you like to see my list of things to do today?
Okay, here it is:

  1. Blog
  2. Practice Violin
  3. Blog some more
  4. Check Nanowrimo
  5. Blog
  6. Clean The Cat HQ (my room)
  7. Work on science report (Done!)
  8. Probably Blog more or do minecraft

So, that is my life today.

I have till 5:30 or so to get it done.

I got this.

Anyway, so I hope your day is amazing and awesome in every single way!

CYA All on the other side of the wardrobe!

BYEEE!






Oops I forgot Pusheen of the day:

Here it is:

Comments