#TragicLovepoems:: The second go round

I know I know I already did this before. BUT I LOVE THIS TAG IDEA SO MUCH THAT I AM DOING IT AGAIN!! Nobody kill me plz! also this poem was made to be a song. So don't freak out if if you sing it it sounds good.


The second go round

By ShuffleCat


Back at it again
I've been gone for two whole years
My old boyfriend is back
Back under the sun

He doesn't know
What happened up in the snow
No he doesn't know
No he doesn't know

Walked out the door
Said goodbye and left
I wanted to start
Back again fresh

But he wouldn't leave my thoughts
No.
But did I ever leave his?

Days gone by.
It's really awkward.
Time's gone by
I don't think I can start now.

Not after what happened
No
No
Not after what happened
No
No

I met him at a bus stop.
He said hello to me.
No this isn't my boyfriend.
This guy is new to me.

We talked and talked
Had so much in common
And whichever one fell first
Is really
Now is it really now?

A mystery....

My Heart's been torn in two
No-o-o
My heart's been placed two places at once

My heart's been torn in two
No-o-o
Which ever one will break it first?

After some time, I managed to speak to him
He saw right through me.
Grabbed my shoulders, said,
Goodbye now.
Your nothing to me
Go-o back to him

If you really care so much.

It's been two months.
I went back to him
Yes, the other one
He wasn't happy, I think he knows

I was right
I think he knew all the time

And now I'm all alone.
Nobody to see, how broken I've become
The only ones I've loved.
Broke my heart with clubs.

Looks like my second go round turned out..
A....
Fail.

Comments