Seaside Company #TragicLovePoems

 Seaside Company

By ShuffleCatBlogs

Time ago I remember 
A lass on the beach
Her hair was the sand
Her eyes were the sea
And she sat down next to me

She wanted to know about my life
About the truths and about the lies
Before the day was even done
She became the setting sun

Twilight came and twilight fell 
And I went to that spot, acting well
And there she was
Holding a shell

Her hair was the sand
Her eyes were the sea
She wanted more to learn about me
So I told her more and more
We becan to converse
Turns out she had more of a curse

As she told me her story
I listened well
And she handed me that shell
I wondered why she would give it to me
But after I while i began to see

We saw each other every morn
Even if we were tired and worn
Then things changed, and she did tell
The true meaning of that shell

She meant no friendship as I had thought
She held love in her heart
And she wanted to share it with me
Her hair the sand
Her eyes the sea

From then on we had a future
A hope, a dream
And as we went down life's path
Things changed from what they had seemed

I had taken to spirits
She had taken to smoke
I'll never forget that night though..

I heard a scream, went outside
The sea was red, with the blood from her eyes.
And I ran down to her
I saw the knife in her side.
Her hand by the knife
Hidden in the night

Her hair the sand
Her eyes the sea
And I will always miss
 That Seaside Company












Comments

Post a Comment