May My Hopes and Dreams be crushed...

School... No writing for a few days....

Only Reading a few books and Episode every 3 hours...

Watching the Pioneer Woman...

Eating Ice Cream...

Still no Writing.....

HOW WILL I SURVIVE?

Just kidding, I love all this stuff except the no writing part.

Welp, So I guess It is goodbye till Wednesday, or Maybe later than that...


May the Cats be with you

May the Narwhals light your path

May the Pusheen's be ever in your favor

Happy No Writing Games Shuffle...

*More tears are shed*

*Even More are shed*

*Let the tears rain down*

*WATERFALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!*


Anyway, In all this downcast, in all the waterfall tear emoji death, there is also something coming up!

GUESS WHAT IT IS?!

SEP-TOP 10-BER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAYAYAYYAYAYAYYAYA!!

And we will be kicked Sep-Top 10-Ber Off with.......

My Top 10 Favorite Books.

Because that is the nerd I am.


Well, I think I have said Enough..

ShuffleCat, OUT





Comments