Character Creation Tag!

So I was tagged by the lovely and beautiful Anonymous A to do this tag.  The picture was made by Anikas Avenue, Even though i couldn't put it in this, it was cool so go see her, and ya I CANT WAIT TO DO THIS YAY!!


Name:

Mesira

"The One and Only ; )"

Height: 

4' 10

"Don't judge"

Age in the story:

16

"Well, we don't exactly have sweet 16's around here, so being my age isn't the most fun in the world"

Birthplace:

Sirenia, Atlemsta

"Sirenia Atlemsta, Birthplace of Sirens.  I don't live there now because Siren's migrate out places"

Hair length, color, style:

Long (and when I say long i mean down her back long) flowing platinum blonde hair, that always looks magestic, probably because she is a siren.

"Im So proud of my hair!  It looks good with my skin tone, even though it is slightly darker than normal."

Race/Nationality:

Mesira is a Siren, One of the lost races of time.  There are very few left, and All spread out, so they don't know when one dies.

"HEY! THAT'S MY HOME YOUR TALKING ABOUT MISSY! AND WE SING CALLS ACROSS THE OCEANS!"

As you can see, she has a bit of a temper sometimes.

Accent:

Sweet but Seductive, I mean she is a siren

"Nice way to make me sound bad narrator! But i wish I had a British accent, that would be the best..."

Religion:

"I'll take this one. Siren's and those of Siren blood like me, worship their lives are though they are holy.  We also Honor Calypso, and Poseidon, the god and goddess of the sea. We consider it a joy to live, to have our lives rose out of the rotting of the dead ocean, and brought to life.  Those gods gave us that life, so we must return it to them in worship. I guess"

Scars or any other physical attributes

Nope, except for that bite on her forehead..

"DONT TELL THEM ABOUT THAT!"

Ok ok I wont

Athletic, Inactive, Overall health?

Name: Mesira

Species: Siren

Health: 2500/2500

Strength: Shock Water and Lightning

Weakness: Earth and Sun types

Moves:  Siren Song, Lightning strike, Shock Water, Stirring Storm, and the Wrath of Mesira

Habitat: The marshes of Matsuikaa

Rarity: One of a King

"You just had to make it a video game, did you?"

Yep. Technology rules doesn't it?

"Sure..."

Style of Dress

Classic Clothes of A Siren Scholar, Mostly Dresses, Skirts, Sometimes Crop Tops.

"Uh, what about my fighting gear, I MEAN MY FIREY FEAR!"

.........

"What?"

Favorite Colors

None, She Doesn't like color.

"DO TO! I like color, just not color.. Like I like the world but I don't like coloring and stuff like that. Does that make sense?"

What the character feels about his/her appearance

"Its fine, I guess.
I just don't want to be known as the 'Pretty One."

Brothers/Sisters

None

*sniff sniff* *sob sob*

What's wrong

"*sniff* nothing..."

Relationship with parents

"Well, my It is just my mother and me, but my mother runs off and leaves me alone for long periods of time.. I have an idea of what she is doing, but it is disobeying the law.

My father? Never knew him.
Probably Never will.."

Well, are you gonna let me speak sometimes?

"Nope, you've done enough"

Memories about childhood

"Well, I remember Friend's and their families raising me, when my mother was gone. I've grown up with a group of them around me, but I've felt a connection my entire lives with 2."

Educational Background

"Taught in the skill of the mind, singing, and fighting. Also how to be beautiful. 

Anything else I learned myself."

Occupation

Fighter in training

Where the character lives now

Matsuikaa, a swampy region of Atlemesta

Friends

Ester and Roime

Enemies

Liirena...

"Do you hate her too!?"

Ya, She reminds me of Nellie from Little House on the Praire.

Personality:

a bit hot headed, Innocent, Fiesty, Shy, and a little sad

Major Trait:

Hot headedness

Minorest Trait

Probably the fact that she gets SUPER shy around her crush....

"Dont. You. Say it."

Worst Fear?

Grim. Grim Reaper.

And Probably Calypso's Wrath

What the character is ashamed of'

"....*blushes*.... NOTHING! DEFINATELY NOTHING!!"

I saw through that...

"Dont care."

Ambitions

To be loved for who I am, besides the pretty face.

How the character is seen by others

A good friend, a troubled girl from the start, and by non sirens: just someone that is beautiful.

Do i like this character?

Heck Ya

Am I like this character?

A little, Not much.

Will readers Dislike her/him?

I hope not....

Most important thing about the character

Her troubled childhood

Present Problem

Bullied, and trying to become a fighter, and making her crush fall in love with her.... kinda

Mission in life:

To Become Great and Known in the World, as a good person

Helpful/Harmful traits in this matter

Hot headed and Feistyness

Character's Love Interest

Restke.

"AM NOT!!"

Are to

"D2!!"

I love this girl.

Character's Biggest Achievement

"Becoming #1 in the fighting institude of yound sirens. Even better than... Restke... *smiles*"

I told you you had a thing for him 

"Gr.....":

Character's hobbies and talents

Hobbies, Sculpting.

Talents, Sculpting and Singing

Will my reader remember her?

I HOPE SO!!!!!

PLEASE SHOW MESIRA SOME LOVE AND HELP HER ALONG IN HER JOURNEY!!

I hope you all enjoyed this!

Lastly I nominate.........


bc She is my friend and stuff.

HAVE FUN LAYNA!

And all you reading this till the end....

YOU ARE AMAZING!

Give yourself a pat on the back, tell yourself you are awesome

And go pet a pusheen cat.

Here is the Pusheen Cat of the Day that you can pet!
(this will count as tomorrows to bc i can't write then)

Bye!














Comments