Catching Up With Shuffle 02- First Week of School 101

Hey! Welcome back to another Catching up with Shuffle! From now on expect one of these every week! 


So, first week of school. Yaaaay! Not really. Well, sometimes school is amazing and sometimes school just stinks. So this is how my week went:

Monday: 
I had to wake up reeeeely early for a babysitting job. I may not have done it but it was for my drama teacher, who also goes to my church and she is awesome and if she is reading this which she probably isn't YOUR AWESOME!!

Anyway so I babysat for her from 8:00 to 3:00, but she brought me and the kid subway so...😃😃😃

Tuesday:
First day of school! I've been thrown back into the black pit of utter.. School.... But I get to see my friends again, and I have some new teachers and whatnot. The first day of school we don't really do anything.. Just get an intro to the classes.

Wednesday:
More school......  And I've quit weightlifting and I'm doing drama! YASSSS!!! I love basketball, but drama is where my heart lies...

I DONT LIE PEOPLE!!

Thursday:
More. School. UGH.
But today my sister has piano lessons so I get to see my awesome new aunt, who married my uncle and she is also so awesome and ya!
Anyway she told me about a role I could do for our churches Christmas program. It's a boy character, but I've played a boy before so what's the difference.

Now I'm thinking of the last time I played a boy. It was the lead role. A bunch of my friends said well, she is a girl playing a boy, and it's a fantasy so omg SHE IS GAY.

I don't get why people think being Gay is a problem. Some say there is something in the bible. NO THERE IS NOT! God wants us to accept and love all people, not just the women who marry men and the men who marry women! I'm not gay, I'm not into anyone at the moment. But I can say that there is nothing wrong with being gay, straight or bi.

Sorry for my little rage there. I might do a rant rage against racism and Donald trump sometime in the future.

I also get to sing a solo in front of the whole church! Yay!

Friday:
ITS FRIDAY FRIDAY GONNA GET DOWN ON FRIDAY!!
Finally, last day of school for the week!
YASS!



So that's all for this week! Thanks for reading!



Comments