Catching Up With Shuffle 01: My Vacation Fishing Trip

So, this is the first installment of Catching Up with Shuffle. This little series will be catching up with me and what's happened over the week. I hope you like it! IM SORRY FOR NO PICTURES PLZ DONT HATE MEE!!




So I actually just got back from vacation a few days ago. I went for a week and during that week I made my old blog and then this blog. Please check out my old blog to see my older posts: www.shufflecatblogs.simplesite.com.

I went fishing over the course of the vacation with my Mom, Sister, and Grandfather.

So the first day, we had to dig up our own bait. Worms out of the ground. I was the designated holder of the "worm can":

So then we walked and walked and walked down this path through the woods to a lake. And we fished by the dock that day.

I caught Two Fish, My sister caught One, and the adults caught none.

Then we went home.  And the next dayyyyyyy:::         


Same thing, Same path, watnot.

Anyway, we went out in the boat this time. Mostly my Grandfather was catching the fish today.

We used store bought night crawlers and meal worms. Some people thing that's gross, others like it.

Anyway, the next day was a bit more eventful. It was pretty much the same, except my sister caught a  HUGE fish! It was really long. Anyway I got sunburned that day too.





Anyway, that's whats been happening with Shuffle!!








Comments

Post a Comment