A Heart to Heart with you guys...- Bullying

Ok, so I though i would do this just to get things off my chest, and talk to you guys about the wrong in the world. So my first topic is Bullying.


Now some people are gonna look at this advice and say, well, this doesn't work. How would you know you've never been bullied.

I have been bullied. It hurts. A lot.
I sometimes would cry at night it was so bad.

Here is my story:

So it was a couple years ago. And I will never forget it.

A girl in my class decided she was gonna pick on me. Mainly these attacks were at recess, lunch, and art. They of course we're not physical attacks. They were words. Well she did hurt me physically once.

At lunch I felt like i couldn't sit with anyone else but the people that were bullying me. I had thought they were my friends.. But they changed.
One was being forced to do it.

At art she would make fun of me, steal my stuff and not give it back.

At recess we would play games with some other people, and she would make sure I had a hard time or lost.

Once it was tag, and she made the base the monkey bars. I was climbing to base, and then she picked up my legs and slammed me into the metal behind me.
The teachers didn't know. I don't think they would even care. Someone directly insulted my family once and I told on them. The teachers didn't do anything.

Anyway. So this is what I would have done if I could go back.. And my advice to you.

Tell a teacher, parents, the principal or headmaster even. I have a teacher who is a mega-anti-bully.

Go away from them. Do other things away from them. Tell other people what you are going through and what they are doing to you.

Ignore them. Words hurt, but if you can suck it in a pretend that it doesn't bother you they won't try as hard.

My parents always have told me it's okay If I hit someone for self defense. If they are physically going after you, run and get a teacher before it happens. If you can't, defend yourself! 

Those who are reading this that have bullied a person before..
Why? Why do you get joy out of other people's sadness, or anger?
Why? Why are you so selfish as to put someone down to make yourself better.
Why? Just why?
I think bullying is sickening.
Bullies out there, How dare you.
How dare you ruin others lives to make yours better.
How dare you do things like this to other people. How dare you.
And if you have repented from your bullying days. Have you apologized to your victim(s)? 
And if you have and you have forgiven yourself. Don't forget it, never again do that to someone. Never.

Anyway, this was a little heart to heart on bad matters in the world from me to you.
Some people may find this offensive, and if you do let me know! I don't want to put stuff out there that makes other people feel bad!



Comments

  1. Yes, self defense is key, especially if they are much bigger than you, then you should block.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment