December favorites!!!!

Its that time of month/year again...

Time to see all the things I loved about last month.. or rather the last days we had in 2016.  


lets just start as I usually do with BOOKS!!!




Makeup and whatnot
(on occasion)



Clothes!




Jewelery!!!!




Fave song:

Scars to your Beautiful



Fave Movie:

Not Rouge One.

Gosh. I bet you thought I was gonna say that.

Its not like I like Star Wars or anything.

(JUST KIDDING ROUGE ONE WAS AMAZING!!!!!)


Fave drink!

Peppermint Mocha Frappachino.
(Starbucks.  Thank you.)


Fave Scent:
Lavender


Fave Game:

Odin's Sphere Leiftraiser.  IDK if that's how you spell it but I got it for Christmas!


Well I hope this was fun!

I like doing favorites every month, so I'm gonna do it for some more to come!

Byeee!!!!!!

Comments