SEP-TOP 10-BER

GUESS WHAT DAY IT ISSSSS??!!!


THE FIRST DAY IN SEP-TOP 10-BER
(not really September 1st but you know.)

YAYAYYAYAYAAAYYAAYA!!!

And since I can't wait to do a post, you're getting one from me...

What is it, 7:02 In the morning?

Yep. Now Enjoy!


SEP-TOP 10-BER #1, MY TOP 10 FAVORITE BOOKS

Let's kick it off with #10: 

The Giver, Lois Lowry


The Giver Is About a Boy named Jonas, Who becomes the new Receiver for his community.  It tells about the sameness in the post-apocalyptic world, and of course...

THAT ENDING THOUGH!

Honestly, the ending was one of the hardest things I've had to decipher. Ever.
It was seriously confusing, But Amazing.

My favorite part was the first day that Jonas and the Giver trained.

Where did I read this book?:  For A school Summer Reading thing.

#9:
Mrs. Frisby and the Rats of Nimh
 

Mrs. Frisby and the Rats of Nimh clearly states who it is about. But it doesn't state the in-depth and fascinating storyline behind it.  Mrs. Frisby is one of the best books i've ever read for sure.

My favorite part of this book is when the backstory of the Rats of Nimh is revealed.  That part is just amazing.

When did I read this book?:  For a school novel project.

#8
Spirit Animals (entire series)

The entire series of this captured me when I found this book. Sure it's cool to have a life companion, But COME ON! If you have read at least a few books, or just one you know that this series is one rich in action, adventure, and yes a little blood in there in book 4.

My favorite part of this series is probably the last book, Just getting the Evertree ending, and when Rolan and Meilin finally reunite after her being trapped in the Bile....
Ah... Me and gushy love moments....
(#Rolin for life)

Where did I read this book:  Well I got it at a school book fair.

#7
The Selection Series
This Series captured my heart. And Kiera Cass, after reading these became one of my favorite authors.  Another of her books is up higher on the list.  The selection is definitely a keeper, filled with romance, action, and a bit of backstabbery (IM LOOKING AT YOU CELESTE) but overall amazing in every way.

My favorite part in this series is in The Crown, When Eadlyn and Erik (Eikko) fall for each other and decide to break the rules and her father supports it and they get married AND OMG I LOVE THAT BOOK TO BITS.

Where did I read this?: I found the first 4 books at a bookstore, and found the rest later on.

#6
InkHeart

InkHeart is about a little girl named Meggie and her father, who are given special gifts.
This is probably the book I want to spoil the least. GO READ IT IT IS AMAZING!!

My Favorite part in this story is at the ending when Meggie, Resa, Mo, Elinor, Farid, and everyone are united! ITS SO CUTE

Where did I read this?: My sister got it and I read it then.

#5
The Hunger Games
This Book is about, well, Im sure at least 40% of people seeing this know what the hunger games are. Well, the book is WAY better than the movie, and explains more. TAKE THE ENDING FOR EXAMPLE. They didn't include those mutts in the movie did they? At least not with their genetics.

My Favorite part of this book is with the mutts and when Katniss and Gale go hunting. Also, anything with Foxface in it. I just love that girl.

Where did I read this book?: On Audio book on a trip with my family.

#4
The Siren
The Siren is a truly amazing love story. Again Kiera Cass, I applaud your storytelling in the form of this book. It is one of the best and I'm still trying to get my mom to read it!

My Favorite Part in the book Is when Aisling tells Kahlen everything about her, and when Kahlen and (i forgot his name AGHH) her true love finally unite together and Kahlen is stripped of her sirenhood.

Where did I read this book?: I found it at a bookstore after reading The Heir and The Crown

#3
Deep Blue (Book 1 in the waterfire saga)
By far not your classic cheesy mermaid story. With all the adventure and mythology you will ever need, (and please, if you don't like blood don't read this, but if your okay with it... READ READ READ!)

Just a comment, I have read this book 6 or 7 times.. Im not even kidding that is a true statement.

Where did I read this book?: found it at a book fair

#2
Dark Tide (Waterfire saga book 3)
Now this book I've read twice, but still a keeper. The 3rd book in the series is kicking up silt! EAT THAT DEATH RIDERS! anyway, It is filled with... of course im the one that notices the amazing ship stuff...
(#ASTRIDERIO!!!!!!)

My favorite moment in this book is when they are all united in the end, also, of course, the Astriderio and Beco ship moments.... 

Where I read this book: My mom ordered it for me for Christmas!

AND NOW THE MOMENT YOU'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR, MY FAVORITE BOOK
WITH A TOTAL OF 1 READS LETS WELCOME THE #1 BOOK TO THE STAGE...:

ZODIAC

Omg... This book is my favorite book for sure. It is a Sci-Fi fantasy and omg... I have no words.....

Just Read it.. You will understand my wordlessness...
(also #Hyrho, or #Rhysan, whichever you prefer as long as Hysan and Rho are in it)

And I dont have a favorite part of the book, I love it all!

And I found it in a bookstore.

I hope you at least look at one of these books, and if you have read any of them, please tell me in the comments! I love to see what I have in common with people! Especially me being Nerdy.

PUSHEEN OF THE DAY GO!


May the books of those who are nerdy light your path.
And may we meet again under the commoness of ships.

Goodbye for now!

Comments

Post a Comment