My author name...

First Off:

HAPPY BLOGEVERSARY DAISY!!!!!!!!!!!

Yesterday was the mark of Daisy's Blogeversary!

TWO YEARS!!

I mean, I just started, but TWO YEARS!!

Congrats Daisy!!!


Anyway, down to business for me....

I have decided to give myself an author name besides Shuffle, or ShuffleCat.

So..... I made it up while writing a book with a very special person that also happens to be the person who just celebrated their 2 years blogeversary mentioned previously in the post....

Besides all that... Don't kill me if you don't like the name...

Sabine Asuki

for some reason, I love the name Sabine, and my fellow writer was randomizing stuff in a generator, and the last name Asuki popped up.....

So ya!

Also... Coming up I'm going to be posting little short stories with a picture I draw.

Until then friends!

(I probably shouldn't ask for people to follow me... so not gonna do that)

Quote of the day...

"Is that Bifrost?
Freya peered over his shoulder and nodded.  'Welcome to Asgard, Archie,' she said gratefully.  'Welcome Home.'"
-Kate O' Hearn, Valkyrie.


Comments

  1. PRESENTING: SABINEEE ASUKIIIIIIII AND DAISY FERRELL, NEWBERY PRIZE WINNERS!

    In our dreams... XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol We are getting there, maybe, kinda.

      IT'S STILL A DREAM THOUGH!

      Delete
    2. and by that I mean it is powerful, and we can hope more on it, I guess. IM TRYING TO BE DEEP HERE! (But failing)

      Delete

Post a Comment