IM SO SORRY!

Without inspiration.. I really didn't want to post anything today.... Sorry.......


BUT YOUR IN LUCK!  BECAUSE I DID HAVE A STORY I WROTE A LONG TIME AGO AT THE READY!

So... You can read that if you want... Or just leave me forever...

Sooo! here we gooo!!

(also... you should check out trappedinaworldofwriting, I posted a story on that too, the other day)

Starlighters
(this happens to be the series that Stars Align is a little based off of... I also made this in the 3rd grade so... ya)

Ch. 1: Strange People

Seseta woke up in her tree home and got dressed into her yellow dress with a sun on it and went outside.  She has heard a knock on her oak board door and answered the door to reveal 9 people, about her age.  "We have come to speak to you, princess of light." said the first girl, with long brown hair and a green dress with a clover on it.
"Me? A princess? You must have the wrong girl.. whoever you are." said Seseta.  The first girl said, "I am Ernatel, and these are my friends, Mery, Veveni, Marcia, Judi, Satallia, Uretel, Nequata, and Plota." said Ernatel.  She pointed to each in turn as she said their names.  "You must learn your past and much more.  We will take you there."  Nequata said.  Satallia said,"You were taken from the sun by the forces of evil.  They wanted to destroy the light of the galaxy."

And that's where it ends....

Anyway... I hope you liked it, This one is probably the shortest story i've ever written, so ya!

QUOTE OF THE DAYYYY!

"Amazing Grace, how sweet the sound, that saved a wretch like me.  I once was lost but now am found.  Twas blind, but now I see."
-Amazing Grace, Christian Hymn 

Comments