Q N A with.... MYSELF

I'm gonna start this off saying... Well nothing because I'm bored. Anyway Stars Align part 3 should be coming out today, August 17. I need a response from Anonymous A to use something of hers in it. So ya. I also am sorry for not keeping daily posts and I'm trying to.. I just get distracted, and I don't want to force myself to be creative. So anyway, let's do this QnA!

Q: What Are Your Hobbies?

A: I like writing, Drawing/Art, and computer techy stuff


Q: What is your favorite type of music?

A: I like Electrical music. I also like volcaloid music. I think it's really cool!


Q: What's your favorite Color?

A: white, pink, light aqua blue


Q: FAVORITE OLYMPIC SPORT!!

A: obviously gymnastics and swimming!


Q: What are some of your other interests?

A: I Love Architecture!! 


Q: Could you rule the world if you tried?

A: probably for 10 second yeah


Q: ARE U SMRT?

A: The correct spelling of that word is smart and yes I think I am smart. But that's just me.


Q: If you could live in any country other than your own which one would you live in?

A: Probably Italy.. Because that's where my heritage line comes from.. Also I just love that place even though I've never been


Q: Can you speak any other languages besides your own?

A: I only know this: Hola Comosta, Moi Bien, Etu, No Ablo Espaniol, classe, alphabete, blanco, azule, verde, Amarillo, and I can count to 10 in Spanish.
Also I probably spelt all of this wrong.
I know ciao and forketta in Italian.

Q: Favorite Book!

A: it's a secret.. I'm saving it for something special in September 

Q: Last one, make it good! Why did you start blogging?

A: My dear friend Anonymous A actually sent me the links to her blog, I read her stuff and thought it would be fun to make a blog myself. I started out using simple site, but that failed and here I am! ShuffleCatBlogs!

I hope you guys found this entertaining while waiting for stars align and other stuff to come out! I'm trying to upload more frequently, so keep that in mind! Thanks I love you all your awesome! Thanks for reading!

Comments

  1. SORRY I'VE BEEN MIA, SHUFFLE! MAH PHONE DIED, YOU SEE, AND MY ONLY CONTACT WITH THE OUTSIDE WORLD HAS BEEN THE BLOGOSPEHERE.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I was your inspiration? *gets all teary* I *inspired* someone!

      Delete

Post a Comment