If I could write a song.....-Pick up the phone now- #tragiclovepoems

If I could write a song....

Also, this could be considered #tragiclovepoems because it is a love story..



Pick up the phone
By ShuffleCat

Pink- the girl part
Blue- the boy part
Purple- the together part

Your lost in this world
Your broken in bits
You don't care about me
You waste your money

Your lost in the 3- screen
D to all grading
Why do you think
You can rule this relationship?

I think I can stand now
I've been all behind now
You kept me away
From my brand new day

Your stupid screens
And your stupid life
Wasting away
In some rotten lie

Pick up the phone now!
How many times have I called you?
Pick up your phone now?
Do you think I could lose you!?

It's all in my head,
I'm lost and afraid
Can't break old bad habits 
And now you've walked away 

Pick up the phone now!!
Why won't it stop ringing?
Pick up the phone now!
Shut me down, don't lead me away

I'm trapped inside
I'm in a lie
Only now I realize 
It was all a bad rhyme

Let me in now!
I swear I have changed now!
You say no, I'm gone.
I'm sorry...

I pick up my phone now!
I'm done with it ringing
I've picked up my phone now
The calls are now ending

She's answered my calls now
I hear her voice ringing
Please listen to me
Don't leave me ringing
Again....

I've walked away my share of times
But now that I'm back your gone again
When will this game stop spinning round?!
When will I know that I've been found

I'm still lost
I need finding
Thank Gosh for a phone
I can start calling

Should I call them?
I don't know
Maybe they'd answer
I'll give it a go

I hear their voice now
Through the pounding rain
Let's go back home now....

I picked up my phone
I listened again
But change as you way
You won't change again

Stay with me now
Don't go away
I miss you mostly....

"Ring ring ring..."
Pick up your phone now....



Comments

  1. This would be a volcaloid song if I could do that..
    Probably sung by Kagamine Ren or Megurine Luka..
    Or both! Even though it has a boy part..
    I got the idea for this from Toykyo Teddy Bear, And The Last of Me.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment