Rainbowcy Day 5


"Follow the Pretty Bird across the Sky"


"Hey.  What's your favorite band?  Or type of music?"


"Well I don't know... I like all kinds of music."


Phones.. How akward..



"You know, you're a really nice girl Flurry.  You're really easy to talk to, and I'm glad we're friends!"



"Selfie Time!"


Aww it was fun, them catching up and all....
Friends!
Flurry is a bit naive........
I don't know if Qua likes her or not but.... You know.


Look at the pretty ship!!!


Look who showed up around the neighborhood! Range Orr.

Of course Flurry stopped to talk to her friend.


"Hey... have you seen that vampire Vlad around?  He really freaks me out.. I really am scared of vampires..."

And of course being a good person and all Range says:  "Oh.  A nice and pretty girl like you shouldn't be worried about a vampire.  They don't exist, or if they do.. Well we'll all make sure they don't bother you Flurry."

Good.  Friends.




Look who texted us!

Anywayz Qua texted and told Flurry about an opera in town.

However she spent the rest of the day gardening and practicing her violin.



Later that night Qua called about that opera again and invited Flurry.


She went, and came back litterally almost falling asleep...

BUT  NOT QUITE.  As she went to get a salad...


FREAKY VAMPIRE VLAD SHOWED UP.

AGAIN!!!



So Flurry yelled at him.


"I don't appreciate you coming to my house without my permission.  Its freaky!  Get off my property and stop following me places!"

So that was day 5.

Hopefully we have less freaky experiences with Vlad in the future.

Also do you guys like Flurry's hair?  I thought maybe a change up and I thought this one was cute!

Anyway Byee!!!

Comments