The Best Friend Blogger QNA Tag



Hello!!!! So Daisy from Caught Daydreaming and I made up a tag/QNA thing that we are doing.

And we are doing it.  On our blogs!  AND ITS A TAG!!!!

So while we copy and paste all the questions and answers... Just know that on Daisy's blog there is the first 1-6 questions, and on mine there is the 7-12th questions.  If anyone wants to do it, you don't have to do it like we did, but here are the questions:

Best friend Blogger QnA tag.  Tag 2 people and tell them to do it with their best friend on or off blogger!
Questions:
  1. When did you two meet?
  2. What is one personality trait that the other has that you like?
  3. What fictional Friendship is like yours?
  4. What are your mbti personalities?
  5. What are the fandoms that you got each other into?
  6. What is the funniest thing each other has said to each other?
  7. What is a quote that you think describes the other best.
  8. Biggest disagreement? Biggest agreement?
  9. What ship from a fandom (not couple ship, actual space ship) would you each take?
  10. Favorite ship (as in couple ship)
  11. Favorite Video games?
  12. What are you about to go do/watch?

Okay.  So here are questions 7-12 of Daisy and ShuffleCat's Best Friend Blogger QNA!!!!!

7. What is a quote that you think describes the other best.

Daisy: I KNOW THIS ONE! Lemme find the ones: The nitrogen in our DNA, the calcium in our teeth, the iron in our blood, the carbon in our apple pies were made in the interiors of collapsing stars. We are made of starstuff.” -Carl Sagan (IDK even what this is from but it is so shuffle)

When a stargirl cries, she sheds not tears, but light.” -Jerry Spinelli

Shuffle:  I’m gonna pick a couple.  

“If we find ourselves with a desire that nothing in this world can satisfy, then the most probable explanation was that we were made for another world.”  -C.S. Lewis.  

I think that describes you pretty well, don’t you think Daisy?

Here is another one:  “The writer is by nature a dreamer- a conscious dreamer.” -Carson McCullen

Daisy: You know me so well, friend! :) *smiles*

Shuffle: Awwww…. Thanks!!!!!!  I love the quotes you picked out too!!!

8.  Biggest disagreement? Biggest agreement?

Shuffle:  Biggest Agreement is obviously that nerds are special and different and are amazing.  Biggest Disagreement is probably that Batman isn’t the best fandom.  
Daisy: I don’t think it’s the *best* fandom, more like the *best* superhero. The best fandom is definitely Star Wars. And I’d say actually more on the Star Wars canon… I follow the official canon, she’s only about the movies. *sigh* she’s missing out on so much… Kenobi moments… Ahsoka… Kanaan...

9.  What ship from a fandom (not couple ship, actual space ship) would you each take?

Shuffle:  ENTERPRISEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Obviously.  BEAM ME UP SCOTTY!!!!!!

Daisy: HAHA okay, here we go… I’d want the batmobile but with a hyperdrive and I’d want it a bit bigger so I could keep my Wookiee merchandise in it and have plenty of room when I fly off to galaxies far, far away!

10.  Favorite ship (as in couple ship)

Daisy: *blinks* *stares hard at books* Hmm. *stares at movies* Uh. *eye twitch* Uh…. *deep breathes* uhh… *panics* I DO NOT KNOW, SHUFFLE! WHO IS MY FAVORITE? DO i EVEN LIKE ANY OF THEM?
Oh yeah, keefe and sophie… lol… uh… no… not my favorite. Hmm. Hm. HMMM. uh uh uh uh uh uh uh. GRAYSTRIPE AND SILVERSTREAM used to be my favorite because WARRIORS. So let’s go with them.

Shuffle: Uhhh……  I know you ship Keefe and Sophie, but I ship Fitz and Sophie.  I almost typed Fitz and Keefe there…… Ooops!
Daisy: Haha, Shuffle, but what if Tam and Sophie ended up like, getting married and having ten kids in the end and haha it would be awesome and evil.

Shuffle: No.  Just No.  Don’t even go there.  No.
Daisy: Too late, sorry. We are already here, in the parking lot. But it’s okay. I’m 97% sure that won’t happen.

11.  Favorite Video games?

Shuffle:: Odin Sphere, Tales of Zestiria, Overwatch, (I still have to get it but it looks soooo good!) Battlefront (Star Wars Battlefront)  And of course Sims 4.

Daisy: Haha uh… Uh…. I play Minecraft and would *love* to play Lego Dimensions!

Shuffle: I need to get you into more Video Games… don’t I?

Daisy: And you need to read Fairyland, Where the Mountain Meets the Moon… But yes, I shall attempt to play the Sims. But mostly Lego Dimensions!

12.  What are you about to go do/watch?

Daisy: I’m about to go do some chores and then I’ll either listen to an audiobook or watch X-Men (because what Shuffle has said hath intrigued me.) Or I might try to convince my mom that we need to see Back to the Future again...XD

Shuffe:  I’m about to transfer this all from google docs to blogger, save it, and then go watch a movie with my mom and dad (BECAUSE MY SISTER IS AT HER FRIENDS HOUSE THAT MEANS WE CAN WATCH MOVIES THAT I WANT TO SEE!!! WHOO YA!)


So that was questions 7-12!!! I hope they were fun to read and you laughed a lot.

Daisy and I tag:

Lydia (disneyfans4ever2)

Emma  (Drawn to Writing)

Jaclynn  (Little Miss Fluffet)

Evy  (Evy's Little Corner)

Anika  (Anika's Avenue)

And Anyone else that wants to do this, Be our guest!  (And comment and tell us if you did it because I like reading these types of things.  It makes me laugh!)

Comments