My sister's new kitten!!!!!

So.  Guess what?

My sister got a new kitten!!!

We were supposed to get two but the local animal shelter only had 1 kitten, but it was a girl!

AND IT WAS BLACK!! My sister loves black kitties to the ends of the earth and back.  We used to have one.......

Anyway here are some pictures of our new kitten, Lucky!












She is sooo adorable!! She loves her little corner on our porch that we made for her!

So ya!  Meet the newest addition to ShuffleCatBlogs, Lucky!

Expect me freaking out over another smaller kitten in about a month or so.  We are getting me one, since Lucky is really Bella's kitten, and we planned to get one for each of us.

I don't think our other cat Princess likes her?  Maybe?  She hasn't really met her yet......

Anyway THAT NIGHTFALL COVER THOUGH!


Ahhh Lucky is just too cute I can't even!

Byee!

Comments

  1. WHAT I LOVE BLACK KITTIES AAHHH SHE'S SO ADORABLE!!! I'm jealous. I want another kitty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thx! I can't wait to get Luna, but the shelter doesn't have a grey kitten yet

      Delete

Post a Comment