Midnight - A Poem

Here is a poem I have written!  Its called Midnight...

(also thank you Daisy for telling me about NaPoWriMo, and giving me a wake-up call to write more poems)

Midnight

Lost whispers in the night
Stars blinking out of sight
The only time like this
Is the hallowed Midnight

When people sleep away
And dreams take way
Despite what all people say
Beautiful is this Midnight

Embers burn
And songs are heard
Things deemed absurd
Occur during Midnight

A writers pen
Stops when
When aloud he says
Oh this quiet Midnight

The art in the starlight
No artist can make
Left all at stake
At the end of Midnight

The nightbird cries it's song
That lasts oh so long
Making loners feel belonged
On this dark midnight

The first rays shine through
And tint the nights black skirts blue
And brighten the world
Ending the long Midnight

As the sun breaks the night
The stars blink out of sight
The time is now over
The end of our Midnight

Well I have to go now...

But expect a fun post soon featuring Lucky!

Byee!!!


Comments

  1. I love your poem!! It's so pretty and descriptive and... *hyperventilates* XD
    ~Rebcake

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! This is probably one of my favorite poems I've written!

      Delete

Post a Comment